Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tracking flights has never been easier. Stay informed of your air travel details 24/7 with timely notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Even when you're not the one in the air, you can be well informed about the flight status of your friends and family.
FlightTrack also provides real-time departure and delay information, timely push notifications with flight updates, and gate numbers (when available). We’ll even inform you of cancellations and help you find alternate flights.
You can add flights to track manually (by number, route or airport), or we can do all the hard work for you. Just sign up for a Tripdeck account in the app, forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com, and we’ll take care of the rest!
FLIGHTTRACK FOR APPLE WATCH: the perfect complement
• Notifications for flight status and gate changes
• Flight progress and information at a glance
• Travel details for current and upcoming flights for yourself, or friends and family
THE TRIPDECK SERVICE: a free flight-importing service*
• Forwarding your confirmation emails adds flight details to the app, including confirmation numbers and seat assignments
• Forward from multiple email addresses to your Tripdeck account
• Share your Tripdeck flights with friends and family
DETAILED COVERAGE: instant access to flight data
• Real-time status for gates, delays, and cancellations
• International coverage of more than 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines
• Check the weather forecast for travel locations
• Find alternate flights at a tap
• Airtime, aircraft, and speed & altitude (North-American flights only)
• Aircraft tail numbers (when available)
TRAVEL SMART: everything at your fingertips
• Access your upcoming flights with FlightTrack Today, the Notification Center widget for iOS
• Specify all of the travelers on a trip so that you can easily see who's on which flights
• Add flights to your calendar
• Share flight status by email, iMessage/SMS, AirDrop, Facebook, and Twitter
• Share all the flights in a trip via email or AirDrop
• Add flight notes for seat numbers, confirmation numbers, and more
• Find out whether your flight has onboard wi-fi (when data is available)
BEAUTIFUL MAPS: enhanced visual flight tracking
• Zoomable, live flight maps with satellite and weather radar imagery
• Actual flight paths are shown when available
• Airport terminal and aircraft seat maps
Please note that charter and private flights do not appear in FlightTrack 5.
What's New in Version 5.3.2
A small update with some localization fixes for FlightTrack on Apple Watch.
Stay tuned – we have a bigger release coming in the next few weeks!
Thumbs up from a FT4 user
Not sure what all the hate in the reviews is all about. The UI has totally changed and I guess that's hard for established users. I think that most of the complaints are probably user error - the maps do pinch in and out, you can edit trips, the large plane icon is only there on the trip info page and not on the map page, etc. No longer syncs with TripIt only Expedia which is also made by the same developer so no surprise. There are some known bugs and limitations that are noted in the help pages.
I find it reliable, easy to use and having the most data of any flight tracker app. And it does look nice! It's one of the few if not only app that distinguishes between leaving or arriving at the gate and actual liftoff or landing.
No iCloud Sync--Still-After three years!!!
All of my comments from below still hold. How can an app NOT SYNC BETWEEN DEVICES?? There is no iCloud sync, because, apparently, this is too complex for the developers to figure out in three years. Happily, I held onto the old app--so I very rarely use this one because it is such a pain to input everything twice. What could possibly be the reason for this? I don't have an Apple watch, but this must drive watch owners nuts. PLEASE FIX!!!
I have been a big fan of FlightTrack for years, and have tried to be patient with version 5. Still no iCloud sync and this has gotten ridiculous. How can version 4 have such terrific iCloud sync, and then nothing for 5? It's a complete pain to manually put flights in on iPhone and iPad separately. I'm very glad I hung on to version 4-- but c'mon--fix version 5 already !
Confusing and unreliable
The new design is more confusing and less reliable than the previous version. I have trouble using the app to check timetables because it keeps trying to get me to add flights to a trip before I can see details about a particular flight. This limitation wasn't there in the previous version. Also, I've recently come across an issue where searching for certain routings causes the app to stop responding. The only way around that is to delete the app from my phone and reinstall it losing all saved trips. I'm also getting multiple flight status alerts for flights that have been deleted or replaced on my trip. Very frustrating.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 11, 2016
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mobiata LLC
- © Copyright 2008-2015 Mobiata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.