By Spindrift Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flight Weather helps pilots find the weather information they need for a safe and efficient flight. Quickly locate and display current aviation weather observations and forecasts with an easy Maps-based interface, or use the search function to find airports by FAA or ICAO codes.
- tap a station to quickly show the current weather, tap again to display detailed information such as present weather and density altitude
- display METARs (observations) and TAFs (forecasts) in their concise coded format, or view them in a helpful translated presentation
- see at a glance which stations provide forecasts (purple pins) or observations only (green pins)
- switch between your preferred units for temperature, wind speed, and altimeter setting
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 17, 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ryan Cabell
- © 2010-2013 Spindrift Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.