Connect with the courses created by your instructors, teachers and institutions.
Flinnt enables schools, colleges, training and coaching institutions, teachers, instructors, mentors and teams to create their courses in a controlled and structured manner and engage their learners in a collaborative learning environment.
The courses are created and owned by the institutions or individuals and they are taught by one or more experts and teachers. Institutions and teachers use Flinnt to stay connected with their students outside the classroom.
Teachers and instructors can share learning resources like documents, links to websites, assignments, images and videos with their students linking it to different topics and courses. Many institutions also use Flinnt as an institutional Intranet to communicate achievements, announcements and updates.
Students can easily join the courses created by their teachers, instructors, mentors and start accessing all the learning resources that are posted from time to time. Engagement created in the classroom continues outside the campus.
Flinnt is used as the preferred source of course creation and communication by a number of individuals and institutions like:
- Graduate and Post Graduate institutions
- K12 Schools
- Tutorials and Examination Coaching
- New layout for Communication Tab
- Added Camera Permission to scan QR code for a course
- Bug fixing and performance improvement
- CONCEPTS ICONNECT PRIVATE LIMITED
- 54.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Concepts iconnect Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.