Flip Clock - Weather Alarm Clock and Nightstand for iPhone
By Lifelike Apps, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flip Clock is the ultimate alarm clock app for iPhone. The screenshots speak for themselves! This alarm app is based on our original award winning Flip Clock for iPad. This is the full ad-free version which lets you select your own photos to create your own personal slideshow!
View the demo video at http://vimeo.com/24503397
The background slideshow shows gorgeous images (from Flickr) corresponding to your current weather and/or part of the day. Wake up to breathtaking sunrise photos. Snowing outside? Beautiful snow photos will be displayed.
And with advanced alarm clock feature such iPod music alarms and weekday repeat options you can use it as your everyday alarm clock too. It even offers the unique feature of letting you automatically share your mood and wake-up song on Facebook and Twitter when you wake-up to the alarm in the morning!
BEAUTIFUL BACKGROUND IMAGES:
- Includes hundreds of gorgeous weather related images including skies, landscapes, flowers, oceans expressing various weather conditions.
SMART ALARM CLOCK / DESK CLOCK FEATURES
- Unlimited, easy-to-set alarms
- Menu option that lets you override the iPad's auto-lock mode
- Several built-in alarm sounds (from funny, to gentle to just plain loud when you need that extra push!)
- Use one or multiple songs, podcasts, audiobooks in your iPod® music library as an alarm
- Repeat alarms on specific week days
- Big snooze buttons for those times when it's hard to aim
THE FIRST SOCIAL CLOCK!
- The very first alarm clock that can automatically share your wake-up mood and alarm music selection on Facebook and Twitter as soon as you stop the wake-up alarm!
- Bedside music player with full access to your iPod® music
- Shuffle your music
- Worldwide weather data from a leading meteorologist. No need for any other paid weather app to know what to wear today or whether to bring an umbrella.
- Automatic location detection: the app detects where you are and displays the weather accordingly
- Option to override the auto-location and enter your location manually by name or zip
- Memorize multiple weather locations so you can switch between them to check distant weather
- 5-day weather forecast with detailed morning, noon, evening and night info for the next 48h
- Worldwide weather and display in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Please let us know what features you'd like to see and we'll do our best to include them in future updates!
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Hit Snooze? Time Disappears!
A lot of bells and whistles that you can't turn off. I don't want to know that I can turn on the Mood function in the settings when I hit the snooze. Whose idea was that? Usually there is a button that says Don't show this anymore. No button that I can see. This message appears and covers the clock. The idea of a snooze is to look at the time and decide if you need to get up. Use this alarm you you WILL not snooze because after you figure out what time it is, you've closed the app and you're already awake. It appears nothing is going to change. App has not been updated in 3 years. But they still got my $3.
Love it everyday. The changing photos becomes the art display on my desk beside my PC.
Needs to be updated
I have used this alarm app for a few years now and it works as advertised. However, after upgrading to iOS 10 I am getting a message from Apple that this app is slowing my iPhone and needs to be updated by the developer. Checking in the App Store I see that it's last update was in September of 2013. Come on guys update the thing!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 10, 2013
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lifelike Apps, Inc
- © Lifelike Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.