Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
By Flipboard Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flipboard is your personal magazine, at your desk, in your back pocket or on your wrist. Filled with stories, photos and videos on any interest, it’s a single place to keep up with your world. And now, if you want just a few highlights, the top ten stories can be sent right to your Apple Watch. Scan a summary, save it to a Flipboard magazine or share it with a friend. Collecting and sharing stories you care about has never been easier.
Flipboard is your personal magazine. Used by millions of people everyday, it's a single place to follow topics that interest you and share stories, videos and photos with friends.
To start, pick a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories by using the + button on anything in Flipboard and collect it into your own magazine - an excellent way to package articles around your passions. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on iPhone (or Cover Stories on iPad) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On iPad, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
What's New in Version 3.2.4
-New Apple Watch integration brings you 10 Top Stories from your Flipboard with a quick summary and simple Force Touch functionality to save or send to a friend.
-Now you can create magazines with friends, family or co-workers and keep it private for the group.
-Share your Flipboard profile on social networks
-Invite friends to join Flipboard
-See stories that people you follow like or comment on, now in your home feed
-Bug fixes and performance updates
Fantastic but needs more
Updated: I really like Flipboard, the flipping motion provides a wonderful experience. However there should be more features akin to Pocket and Instapaper with speed reading and better web browsing. Right now I default to Flipboard for my reading then open in Safari since some pages don't open correctly, then save to pocket for later reading, and finally transfer to Velocity to speed read. That's a lot that could easily all be done in Flipboard.
3-Star: The video ads are so annoying that I have to move to google newsstand.
Best app for news
I love this app! If you don't already have it then you need it. I still believe the app can load faster. Also I really would love if the app could use less storage. Something that still I noticed happing is when I go to an article that is supposed to have a video showing, well sometimes it doesn't and the only way that changed it to show was to exit out of the app then to go back in. So hopefully that can be fixed for the next update
Flipboard is a workflow master piece.
I used to get a bit annoyed with Flipboard's layout, but ever since the introduction of the new big version, I've fallen in love with Flipboard again. It's just the perfect consolidation for all of my interests, and this is why it is a workflow master piece. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to use my Apple Watch for Flipboard!
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 29, 2015
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Flipboard, Inc.
- © 2010-2015 Flipboard Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.