Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
By Flipboard Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flipboard is the award-winning social magazine used by millions of people everyday. It’s the one place to keep up on all your interests – reading, collecting and sharing stories you care about has never been easier.
Download the app and dig into your Cover Stories, a personalized selection of articles, news and videos from the top publishers, blogs and social media sites. Personalize and fine-tune your Flipboard as you go by liking and sharing the articles you love, muting the ones you don't, and even creating personal Flipboard Magazines on anything you’re passionate about.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
WITH FLIPBOARD YOU CAN:
• Read stories from The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, The New Yorker, and many more top publications from around the world.
• Follow Twitter hashtags or handles right in your Flipboard to keep up on events and influencers.
• Collect stories around specific themes and save them into personalized collections—Flipboard Magazines—by simply tapping the '+' button at the bottom of any piece of content.
• Keep up with the news in The Daily Edition, a roundup of important stories hand-picked by our editorial team.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 local editions, including versions for Australia, Brazil, Turkey, India and China.
• Get notifications on your Apple Watch and find Flipboard stories in iOS 9 spotlight search.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips and interviews with actors, writers, musicians and more, follow us on:
For videos on how to use Flipboard, visit https://about.flipboard.com/tutorials/
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
What's New in Version 3.3.24
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app under Settings, Help & Feedback, or email email@example.com with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Flipboard.
Y No Instagram or Facebook?
Years ago Flipboard was my go-to application for nearly everything on the web. The best part about it, for me, was the way both RSS/news and also social media were aggregated neatly into Cover Stories. No other app does this which made Flipboard very unique. After the redesign, Facebook stopped showing up in Cover Stories and now can only be viewed on a separate page (and even there likes do not work; keeps prompting to login to FB but provides no username/password fields). Then, Instagram support was removed. My interest in Flipboard quickly waned. I keep checking back, hoping the old features that made this such an amazing app would return. I would happily pay for a new version that could do what it used to do back when it was first launched.
Hate the pop ups
This used to be my favorite app but now every time I start reading an article a video ad pops up. Very annoying and I've noticed I don't use the app as much as I used to because of the pop ups. It still is a good app with good content but it's getting to the point where it's not worth using anymore.
What a mess this app has become. Intrusive ads that pop up and force me to close the app and restart. It's become more trouble than it's worth! I miss Zite!!
Too Many Obtrusive Ads
The ads are ridiculous! There are articles that were prepped by the app and those are okay. But there are a lot of articles where the app is merely serving as a browser and you are actually looking at the website. Those have way to many ads--big ads in the middle if the article, floating ads that cover a big part if the page, sponsored links.
I will start using Apple's News App more.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 11, 2016
- Version: 3.3.24
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Flipboard, Inc.
- © 2010-2016 Flipboard Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.