Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
By Flipboard Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flipboard is your personal magazine, at your desk, in your back pocket or on your wrist. Filled with stories, photos and videos on any interest, it’s a single place to keep up with your world. And now, if you want just a few highlights, the top ten stories can be sent right to your Apple Watch. Scan a summary, save it to a Flipboard magazine or share it with a friend. Collecting and sharing stories you care about has never been easier.
Flipboard is your personal magazine. Used by millions of people everyday, it's a single place to follow topics that interest you and share stories, videos and photos with friends.
To start, pick a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories by using the + button on anything in Flipboard and collect it into your own magazine - an excellent way to package articles around your passions. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website www.about.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page https://about.flipboard.com/help-center/
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on iPhone (or Cover Stories on iPad) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On iPad, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
-Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Flipboard.
One of the better news apps.
I have had this app for about 6 months now it's now the only news app I use. My favorite thing about it is that you get a wide range of editorial opinions. There are tons of newspapers, magazines and other stations that are pooled together. The longer you use the app the more topics you pick (for example social issues, science, technology, morals) the more accurate the article selections become. As strange as it sounds it like pandora for news. At first you put the thumbs down a lot and after a while the station becomes more tuned to you. It's not a perfect app but it's the best free news app I've seen out there.
Could be more accurate...
Used to use flip board a lot on Samsung phones so I got it on my new iPhone. I like the app. it's an easy way to quickly catch up on news when on the go. The only downside is that many topics I follow don't provide a great variety and range of articles (I.e. science topic often has atheist oriented articles, but not all scientists are atheists lol). Does get a little annoying after a while of following and unfollowing topics just to find my perfect fit. I really wish it was easier so i wouldn't have to spend so much time searching. Id rather be reading!
Ive been a User since the beginning, FBoard is a resource.
I have been using Flipboard since its earliest beginnings. The single best feature I utilize is, the ability to quickly scan Articles and Stories from diversely different topics in seconds. That alone makes this app a winner for me, but I chose to go one step further and 'Curate' content I liked, by flipping into my own magazine. It took some ramping up, but I'm actually getting a following now. Very cool app 5+-
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Flipboard, Inc.
- © 2010-2015 Flipboard Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.