Flipdeck can help you stay productive, promote your business, and share helpful information with anyone. Flipdeck uses a familiar "cards and decks" approach to organize, locate, and share information right from your phone. Flip on over to that brochure, case study, or price sheet and send to your customer while you’re still with them.
You can use Flipdeck for personal and social information too. No matter what information you want to share, simply add text, an image, and links to a Flipdeck card — just once. Then, any time you need to, flip to your card and send the content by text or email.
Add an image, notes, and links to web pages, docs, or videos to a digital card — so all the right info is there when you need it. Once you setup a Flipdeck card, you can send it again and again.
FLIP THROUGH YOUR DECK
Create decks to keep your cards organized. Need to distinguish between cards for promotions and cards for service contracts? No problem. Plus, a Favorites deck gives you 1-touch access to the cards you want to send most often.
SEND WITH TEXT OR EMAIL
Send cards in seconds with a few simple touches. Customers, friends, or family get everything they need in a single text or email message — right from your phone!
In addition to business information, you can also include cards and decks for all kinds of social or personal information, such as:
· Wedding, graduation, or birthday info
· Team practice schedule
· Rental property info
· Selective personal contact info
· Details about an upcoming event
· Info about a charity you work with
· Recommendations for services or restaurants
Use Flipdeck for the information you share most — so the next time someone asks, you’ll be ready to deliver instant gratification.
Flipdeck iOS and your online Flipdeck account are now integrated! Use your decks and cards from your online account, and vice-versa. Just log in on the Settings screen to get started.
Here are some details of what you can now do:
* View the decks and cards from your subscribed Feeds, and even download them for offline use. When an offline subscribed deck or card is updated online, you'll be notified so you can pull down the latest updates.
* Save your offline subscribed decks to My Decks, and make them your own.
* In My Decks, if you are logged in, you may now download any of your online decks.
* Push any decks in iOS to your online account.
* Quick Actions are now available on iPhone 6s and up. Just hard press on the Flipdeck app icon, and away you go!
* We've added haptic and audio feedback to various actions.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is awesome! I really like the easy to use interface and the ability to create and text cards on the fly is invaluable!
Great way to have frequently used business & personal info at my finger tips. Easy to set up, use & send.
Easy way to send content & make connections
I sent my first message from Flipdeck in minutes after installing the app. Iinput the links for your docs, videos, and sites, then create a message template and start sending (text or email). My top interest is related to trade shows. Handing out paper collateral is a waste of money and does not create a connection with a prospect. With Flipdeck, just get their email address and, on the spot, send a datasheet, demo video, business card. I can connect in real-tme; no backlog of requests to send information after the conference.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.