Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flipink is a neat app for you to sketch, share and organize your ideas, thoughts, write down your memos and notes.you can insert images,type texts,and draw graphics as you want, It helps you stay organized and improve productivity, capture ideas flashed through your minds, either at home, at workplace, or on the go.
1. Elegant and easy-to-use user interface.
2. Smoothest and fastest ever, hardware accelerated painting engine.
3. Simple but handy image & text editing tool.
4. Rich functinoalities with intuitive multi-touch gestures: scale, zoom, pan and redo, undo, keep you focus and the drawing panel clean.
5. Organize pages in 3 gorgeous views: book view, table view and calendar view.
6. Specifically optimized rendering engine for retina resolution.
7. Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Tumblr and other popular social networks sharing integrated.
8. support Pressure-sensitive stylus: Pogo Connect, Hex3 Jaja, and Adoint Jot Touch 4.
Note: undo and redo : hold 2 fingers on canvas for 1 sec, the undo bar will appear on the screen, pan 2 fingers left and right to undo and redo :-)
What's New in Version 2.1
1. Supports Jot Touch 4 palm rejection
2. Capability to duplicate Book & Page
3. Changes page position in pages table view
4. Lock/unlock text and image items on canvas
5. Adds new image frame style
No wacom support, no update. Abandonware?
Well that was a waste of money. No update from the dev, no wacom stylus support as advertised on wacom's own page. They had a note from November in their own blog about the update coming the following week, but here it is the end of December and I see this app hasn't even been updated since June. Last gripe- the pencil function just does not look right, its jumpy and uneven. It's a shame, this was actually a pretty decent paper 53 replacement. Same kind of UI and function, only with the extra stuff that paper 53 frustratingly decided to leave out. Add that to what I thought was wacom stylus support.... Bingo, perfect quick sketch app. But alas, this seems to have been abandoned by the developer by all evidence. I'd really love a comment from the dev here... This had so much potential.
So far so good
Switched from paper 53 and my sketch paper to this. So far I really like all the features, look of the app and stability. If I could change a couple of things I would make the undo button more easily accessible. I wish the pencil tool looked more realistic. It's just kind of a fine ms paint spray paint looking thing. I also wish the watercolor would layer under the ink pen like paper 53. the text feature in the app is fantastic! I wish there were a spell check but I really can't complain too much because the rest of the text options are great.
Excellent features, 4000 pixel image export
Unlike Paper from FiftyThree FLIPINK succeeds in adding excellent features like an Eyedropper, Zoom, a broad watercolor brush, an excellent color wheel, adjustable tool sizes (pencil, marker, eraser, etc.) and Undo-Redo buttons as well as many other features. On the iPad Air and iPad 4 (Retina display) with iOS 7.0.4 it worked flawlessly. It exports artwork 4,000 pixel wide via email. It does NOT work with the Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus incorrectly advertised on Wacom's website. PAPER is for sketching ideas, FLIPINK tries to be a tool for creating artwork.