By Fliple Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Group contacts and organize them easily on your phone. Quickly send e-mails or text messages to groups.
"I’m liking Fliple. Enough so, actually, that I’ve found myself using it instead of iOS’ built-in contacts/phone app." - TechCrunch
“It generally takes a lot for me to be really surprised & impressed with a new iPhone app, but this is a pretty incredible app. I've been spending an absurd amount of time on the phone with a lot of different people at work and this just inserts itself so perfectly into my workflow that I wish I wrote this app myself :) It has managed to dethrone the Phone app from my app tray, which is no easy task. Last app I moved into my app tray was Spotify, and that took forever to win that coveted spot. It's kind of everything I wish the Phone & Contacts apps were.” - A Raving Fan
Communicate faster with a slick and fresh interface.
Put important people on the screen, using tiles that represent contacts, groups or quick actions.
• organize contacts using groups
• send e-mails or text messages to entire groups
• quick actions: just one tap to call, e-mail or send a text message
• blazing-fast T9 search with a large keyboard
• highlight favorite contacts with custom tile color
• different layout for every trip or occasion
• WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter & Skype integration
(Please note that we have recently had report from one user that they have had a problem syncing with Outlook contacts - we are investigating).
What's New in Version 1.9
• new feature: Facebook photo import
• bugfixes & tweaks
Probably my favorite contacts app
I always dreaded the iphone stock contacts/ phone app , and i dream of having a windows phone , so this is a perfect app for me , there needs to be more apps like this one , good job guys!
A turn for the worse
This was my favorite app for years. I used it for its simplicity especially when I need to speed-dial in a hurry. Then a recent upgrade introduced so many pages and complexity as to be unusable. It also won't let me add contacts, saying it already belongs to another account? It also lost all my favorites. So I had to deleted it and replace with a simpler but less attractive speed dialed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 04, 2013
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Fliple Ltd
- © DragonView Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All$2.99
- Customize Group$0.99
- Autumn colors$0.99
- Facebook Photo Import$0.99
- Spring colors$0.99