Unleash the power of your fists, spells and weapons in this pattern-based adventure.
Hone your reflexes and be one with the environment as speed and rhythm become second-nature.
Play with powerful heroes and unlock all their abilities and secrets to help better dispense your foes.
Reach new and faraway lands not yet discovered by fellow travelers.
Be a Flipping Legend!
- Become a master of speed and rhythm
- 8 Characters with unique and powerful abilities to unlock
- Discover the treasures hidden within mysterious chests
- Turn up the volume on this epic soundtrack
- Battle your way through new and dangerous lands
Explore the new Swamp area with tricky enemies and new music! Can you unlock the new secret character?
- New Zone: The Swamp!
- Brand new character with a unique and difficult to master special ability
- Raised the level cap to 11, meaning you'll have one more ability point after leveling each character. Using it wisely!
- 50% off price to remove ads! If you already bought it, you'll receive a bunch of chests as thanks!
- Reduced gold costs to unlock each character
- Reduced XP requirements to level up characters to the highest levels
- Volume slider in settings that controls all audio in the game (the music toggle is still available as well)
- Lots of other tweaks and bug fixes
- iPhone X Support!
Ratings and Reviews
Responsive controls are extremely important. Thankfully, these games handle brilliantly.
I WAS enjoying it.
Not a bad game, I was enjoying the music and gameplay and was interested in seeing all the different upgrades I could unlock. But after I unlocked my second character I noticed a problem. The costs for upgrades was getting ridiculously high as the game progressed to the point where I’d have to grind to just move up one tier for little effect. Not only that, but exp was a chore to collect too so on top of the gold costs, upgrades were few and far between. Then I found out the character max is at 10 so the skill I was grinding for is no longer available. I could reset my skill tree but I’d lose the gold I’d just spent so much time getting. I decided to bite bullet and watch the ads I’d been ignoring but it turns out the reward for watching the ads is minimal. On top of it all, to get back to my checkpoint it costs the so very precious gold I’m trying to save up.
This was lengthy and dull but that is what the game has become which is a shame because I thought it was fun. It’s hard for a gamer to continue playing with no game progression or change. I would say try the game but this is what you’re getting into. If you’re willing to spend money on in game purchases you may have more fun than I did.
The game is a relatively enjoyable mobile game - mindless diversion; a time killer when you need a break from other things. However, the whole watch ads to unlock chests is a huge negative - a 30 second full screen video ad to open a chest that gives a few coins or differently colored pixels for a character is overkill (there is a time limited XP bonus too). Video and other full screen ads appear at random (although turning on airplane mode is an easy way around having ads display, you just can't unlock any chests). With all due respect to the developers, the game just isn't good enough relative to the intrusive and frequent ads. Yes, the chest ads are opt in but the game is major grinding without opening chests. Even with chests, it's major grinding. $4 to remove ads is about $2 too high, particularly since there are a lot of other games that offer so much more content for the same or less money.
Thanks for trying the game. Sorry you don't feel like the remove-ads option is worth it. Hopefully we can win you over with the cool content updates we have planned!
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 185.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Noodlecake Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Legend Chest Tier 1 $0.99
- Chest Tier 3 $2.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.