WHAT’S THE GAME ABOUT?
Learn how to flip knives like a pro, to make a great combos and never miss! Become a true master of 7 different locations and get a great collection of famous knives, swords, axes and fantasy legends!
— more than 30,000,000 downloads;
— game of the week in 66 countries;
— #1 in the top games in the USA, Russia, Australia, the UK, Canada…
It’s a game for those who loves knives and thrill! It’s a game for the strong and confident. Be on knife edge, take risks and hit the targets! Pick up a knife and stick it into the target!
Do it in FLIPPY KNIFE on the subway or in a lineup for a game, in a coffee shop or park, at school or at work!
— more than 120 blades with a cool design;
— physics-based realistic knives;
— 7 different game modes in one game;
— awesome graphics from the pros at Beresnev.Design;
— more than 50 great award badges;
— unique game mechanics;
— high-quality support and super updates!
Use the #flippyknife hashtag and the best content will be published on our Instagram account.
Like us on our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram:
And remember: skill comes with experience!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Subscription options, prices and durations:
- Weekly Premium Membership for $7,99 offers a weekly subscription after a 3-day free trial for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
- Monthly Premium Membership for $19,99 offers a monthly subscription for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
- Yearly Premium Membership for $99,99 offers a yearly subscription for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews with the price and duration period as the original "1 week"/"1 month"/"1 year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or annually package);
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase;
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/HT202039 for more information.
Canceling trial or subscription:
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For all the questions please contact us at email@example.com
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Choose the knife & hit the target! Gather a great collection of epic knives and try all the modes. We've got 7 modes already!
We're constantly working hard on the improvements and updates to make the game even more diverse and interesting for all of our players!
BTW, we're preparing a Xmas surprise already, so stay tuned y'all!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game and suggestions
Ok read this I have been looking for a game I can play normally and daily and I have found it. It is one of the best games I've ever played. I have some suggestions though. One would be like a tournament online. For example you have to hit the opponents flag 3 times to win. Another suggestion is test dummy's. example you can test any knife or knifes you have on a test dummy on any biome mountains, lake, etc. last thing is predator mode. I am a big fan of predator I would love to see myself throw my knife at a predator. Also besides test dummies test people example people running at you and you throw your knife at them. Last last thing is alien I am a big fan of the xenmorph or alien movies I would like to see a mode where you can throw a knits at a alien. Also add more knifes.
This is a good game I would suggest it
I give four stars only because there are too many ads like the ads literally kill you but other than that it is a good game. Also there are just a few bugs in race mode. Like the police knife slides on platforms but I’d suggest adding demon and angel knives or an option so you could pick where you do something like you could to do arcade mode but the setting is a lake. Also can you make a combat mode where you try to destroy better knifes by throwing your knife at it. I think this is an app that traps you. Like once you start you can’t really stop playing cuz it is so addictive and I love this feature like other that how many ads there are the game is pretty dope for real.
No good unless you pay
This used to be a fun app to pass a few minuets by with, but unfortunately, like so many other apps now, they have sold their souls to advertisers. It used to be that every once in a while you might come across a short commercial that gave you a little bit of coins to watch, and that was great. But now commercials keep popping up every time you switch between games and after playing any game for a short time. Worse than that, the commercials are no longer the short legitimate commercials that they used to play, but are now the scammer commercials that either trick you into selecting a link, don't ever give you the option to exit the add, or worst of all automatically redirect you during the commercial before you have the opportunity to leave. Undoubtedly, the people who make these adds are horrible people, but those who knowingly and willingly use these adds are no better.
Oh, wow, we didn't know that! Thanks a lot for your feedback and will try to fix that asap!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Beresnev Games FZE
- 217.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Belarusian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Beresnev Games
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasy Sword $2.99
- Bad Laser $0.99
- 11 Knife Makers' Blades $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.