WHAT’S THE GAME ABOUT?
Learn how to flip knives like a pro, to make a great combos and never miss! Become a true master of 7 different locations and get a great collection of famous knives, swords, axes and fantasy legends!
— more than 30,000,000 downloads;
— game of the week in 66 countries;
— #1 in the top games in the USA, Russia, Australia, the UK, Canada…
It’s a game for those who loves knives and thrill! It’s a game for the strong and confident. Be on knife edge, take risks and hit the targets! Pick up a knife and stick it into the target!
Do it in FLIPPY KNIFE on the subway or in a lineup for a game, in a coffee shop or park, at school or at work!
— more than 120 blades with a cool design;
— physics-based realistic knives;
— 7 different game modes in one game;
— awesome graphics from the pros at Beresnev.Design;
— more than 50 great award badges;
— unique game mechanics;
— high-quality support and super updates!
Use the #flippyknife hashtag and the best content will be published on our Instagram account.
Like us on our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram:
And remember: skill comes with experience!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Subscription options, prices and durations:
- Weekly Premium Membership for $7,99 offers a weekly subscription after a 3-day free trial for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
- Monthly Premium Membership for $19,99 offers a monthly subscription for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
- Yearly Premium Membership for $99,99 offers a yearly subscription for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews with the price and duration period as the original "1 week"/"1 month"/"1 year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or annually package);
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase;
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/HT202039 for more information.
Canceling trial or subscription:
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For all the questions please contact us at email@example.com
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Choose the knife, crash the tower, make it BOOM!
New game mode BOOM! is here! 25 awesome levels with amazingly realistic physics are waiting for you! Use your skills and right knives to blow the tower up and get PRIZES!
FLIPPY KNIFE STICKERS are released! Check them in your iMessage and share with your friends!
Good luck, Flippy Masters!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game and suggestions
Ok read this I have been looking for a game I can play normally and daily and I have found it. It is one of the best games I've ever played. I have some suggestions though. One would be like a tournament online. For example you have to hit the opponents flag 3 times to win. Another suggestion is test dummy's. example you can test any knife or knifes you have on a test dummy on any biome mountains, lake, etc. last thing is predator mode. I am a big fan of predator I would love to see myself throw my knife at a predator. Also besides test dummies test people example people running at you and you throw your knife at them. Last last thing is alien I am a big fan of the xenmorph or alien movies I would like to see a mode where you can throw a knits at a alien. Also add more knifes.
Ok please read all of this. I put a lot of effort into making it. I really love this game! It’s one of my favorite games! I have played it almost everyday since when it came out! Although a few things I think should be changed. The free daily gift shouldn’t reset back to 100 coins and so on. I think it should stay at like oh i don’t know, 1000 or 2000. Because it is really hard to get coins. And more knives need to be added!!! That’s my favorite part about games. The characters/knives. The more choices the more love I give. Maybe try adding knives from games. Or like ones from Chad Wild Clays videos. Destiny weapons, Mortal Combat weapons, Fruit Ninja weapons, and so on. Thx for reading all of this. I hope you make these changes. ^~^
Great game... for the first week. Could use some more substance
So I’m just going to start off by saying I really like this game. It’s fun, and doesn’t rely on micro-transactions. It’s a quality game, until it becomes almost repetitive. I feel like a multiplayer aspect would be really neat. For example, I’m arcade mode, you flip a knife onto different platforms. I think it would be a really neat game mode called “Race” for example, where you and a couple other players could race towards a finish line. There could be a reward for the winner, or some other form of using coins besides just buying knives. That was just one example, there are many possiblitys for this game, I just feel like it needs more. Good game right now though!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Beresnev Games FZE
- 216.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Belarusian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Beresnev Games
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasy Sword $2.99
- Bad Laser $0.99
- 11 Knife Makers' Blades $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.