Loved by TUAW, AppAdvice, and more than 950,000 users! Create awesome slideshows that you can share on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or via email.
Turn your amazing photos into engaging flips with photo filters, transitions, and music, all in ONE app-- Fliptastic!
"It has a lot of features that most competing apps don't have in one place." - Mel Martin, TUAW
"Fliptastic is a really fun way to take a bunch of photos and make them into a digestible postable viewing experience.” - Robin Rhys, AppAdvice
“My seven-year-old taught me how to use this app (no joke).” - Valerie Rice
• SELECT: Choose up to 100 photos from Instagram, photo albums or take a new picture using the camera
• PHOTO EDITOR: Crop, Add Caption or apply unique Filters to your photos!
• MUSIC: Add background music to your videos with Fliptastic soundtrack (over a dozen songs included), or use songs from your music library
• SPECIAL EFFECTS: Add Snow, Heart and Starry effects, only on Fliptastic!
• TRANSITIONS: Apply cool animated transitions including Crossfade, Slide, Light Saber and more
• SHARE: Upload to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or save to your Camera Roll and share using other apps!
• INSTAGRAM: Simply tap on the Instagram logo to automagically optimize for Instagram video!
Remember to hashtag #fliptastic for a chance to be featured on our Instagram account!
Follow us on
• Fixed: Instagram photo picker should no longer show a bunch of annoying black boxes
• Overall: We have made various bug fixes and improvements behind the scenes to ensure an awesome slideshow making experience
• Loved: Your emails -- Please keep them coming! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your feedback and suggestions :)
Thank you and we hope you enjoy using Fliptastic as much as we enjoyed making it!
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad but needs work...
The app does what it says it will do rather easily, but what I don’t like about it is when I went to upload it to Instagram I couldn’t create a story for it. The app wanted to embed it into the video which I didn’t care for I would rather upload the file and then like you do on Instagram write your story with hashtags included, etc.
It also seems to take photos I took horizontal and made them vertical another turnoff for me. I’ll play with the app some more and if it turns out I’m able to do change this, I will update this review.
This is by no means a dealbreaker but for someone like me not being able to write out a story out or turning a horizontal photo into a vertical one makes this app not as desirable for me.
Music doesn’t work
I upgraded to the pro and can not get music with a video to ever work. It always creates an error message when I try to share the final with music. There is not a help section either to help me trouble shoot the problem. I am disappointed in this app and would not suggest it if you want music in the background.
Hi there, can you send us an email at email@example.com? We would love to help you fix your issues. Thanks!
Doesn't work in landscape
Holy crow, I really dislike how so-called photo apps have all but abandoned landscape mode. This for iPad you know, a nice broad horizontal monitor, kinda like computer screens? Oh wait, nobody uses those anymore. Call me when this gets fixed.
- Ting Tze Chuen
- 145.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ting Tze Chuen
- In-App Purchases
- Love Pack $2.99
- Galaxy Pack $1.99
- Starry Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.