Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch HD movie at our website !!
FlipTime XL is 'Old-school flight info board' clock & calendar. Get it now and see all panels fluttering at launching !!
** 1.0.2 fixed landscape mode issue.
** Please update it.
FlipTime XL is especially designed for iPad, and has more realistic representation and size than FlipTime for iPhone. It's very 'flip clock' !!
Gizmodo : "The first iPhone clock app I actually paid money for"
Techradar : "FlipTime caught our eye, and though it's hardly the most feature-packed app ever developed, it is charming."
(All quotes are for "FlipTime" the iPhone version of this app.)
[ color ] black/white
[ alarm ] multiple alarms can be set with variable repeat patterns.
[ precise time ] SNTP based precise time. Note this app CANNOT change the iPad's system time.
[ calendar ] flicking left/right will change the month
[ holiday ] you can show holidays with red color (only for USA and Japan)
[ configuration ] Tap the analog clock to show settings panel for configuration & alarms.
Alarm and NTP server functions are NOT guarantee complete operation.
Even if some troubles and the loss and damage occur, we do not assume the responsibility.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Fixed the "month" panel for landscapemode.
Sorry for inconvenience.
Good but not perfect...
Best flip clock app I've seen. But, some issues before I go mounting my iPad above the door in my home office...
1. If it were truly station-style it would have individual digits, as station clocks flip between the name of the destination and time (alphanumeric).
2. I don't want to see the analog clock. Ever. That's why I bought a flip clock app. It's like putting a flip clock next to an LED clock. Now that's just plain wrong, and an... incident waiting to happen.
3. A timer would be great. Let's say I have a *very* important event that occurs in oh, 108 minutes. In going with the station-style theme, as the timer expired, the name of the timer could come up in the clock display (just as a real station flip-clock would change). Full unicode support and custom colors for the "destination" text would be appreciated.
4. I would like to be able to toggle the calendar off. Just 100% flip clock.
5. An option to set different colors for the backgrounds of the HH and MM panels would be nice. ie, one black, the other white.
Needs an iOS 10 update.
When you tap the Done button after setting and turning on an alarm, the on/off button reverts to off, making the app useless as an alarm clock.
Don't know if the developers have abandoned this but all attempts to reach them hit a dead end.
Ok app but needs a timer
This app is ok for the lack of clock that the iPad doesn't have but I would enjoy a timer and stopwatch to go along with it. I think it would be really cool to have a flip timer and stopwatch!