By Spooky Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FlipTraq, the world’s only portable reference mix player, lets music producers and aficionados compare music tracks by simply tapping to “flip” between different songs or different versions of the same song. Make notes about differences to share with your team or tweak your mixes back in your DAW. A perfect tool to get mixes out of the studio and into the field. Hear how the current mix stands up against your reference tracks--wherever your music will be played.
Access your music in Dropbox or iTunes, load your latest mix, select reference tracks and you can critically listen to your mixes and make notes anywhere. Whether you are new to producing, a seasoned producer, a mixing engineer, or a mastering engineer, you can benefit by reference mixing and comparing your track to other finished productions. Plugins and templates exist to do this in your DAW, but only in the studio. Now you take your reference mixing portably to multiple sound systems and headphones.
- Play a master track and up to four other tracks as reference
- Flip between tracks quickly and smoothly
- Set loop braces and to play a certain section of individual tracks
- Scrub along an individual track at variable speed or scrub all tracks at once
- Control the volume of an individual track or of all tracks at once
- Skip backwards or forwards by 5 or 10 seconds
- Create listening notes that are time stamped with the track playing
- Share your notes via email, SMS, or Airdrop
- Load tracks from Dropbox or iTunes
- Save your work as projects and create templates of reference tracks
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 14, 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spooky Group LLC
- Copyright © 2015 Spooky Group LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.