FLIR Mobile allows security personnel and other thermal camera users to remotely access and control Nexus enabled FLIR ® cameras from their iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
This client app turns your Apple Device into a surveillance portable station.
Users can access live video and PTZ control of FLIR cameras to monitor remote locations, using mobile connectivity.
Zoom control and camera pointing can be achieved by pinching and dragging on the screen.
FLIR Mobile also allows pointing your FLIR Camera to a desired location by holding your mobile device in the air, locking the camera to the orientation sensors in your iPhone or iPad device.
FLIR Mobile offers intuitive control of cameras:
· Automatic discovery and configuration (uPnP support required in network).
· Quick browsing through multiple FLIR camera connections with finger scroll gesture.
· Active camera toggle in multisensor products, with a single touch of a button.
· Capture of still snapshots directly to your device's camera roll.
· Video Analytics and Temperature Measurement configuration on models supporting these features (e.g. FC-Series).
· Added compatibility with newer versions of iOS.
· Automatic discovery: Added support for new FLIR camera models.
· Recordings view not available in the new version.
· Bugfixes and other updates and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Would not load up
Would not load up
It's a Tool for remote viewing
I felt compelled to write this review to make clear to others this app is to remotely view existing thermal and radio spectrum cameras.
It doesn't turn your iPhone camera into a thermal imager.
It does work quite well for its intended purpose.
Where are the 5 reviews it had listed? Looked interesting so I thought I'd try. Don't recall seeing anywhere you had to have wifi. I love my iPhone that was a gift but don't have wifi access. To bad. So sad.
- FLIR Systems INC
- 37.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FLIR Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.