By FLIR Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FLIR ONE app together with the FLIR ONE slide-on accessory turns your iPhone into a thermal camera.
With the ability to see what the naked eye can't, the FLIR ONE provides a visual image of minute temperature differences, giving users the power to see in the dark, observe invisible heat sources, compare relative temperatures, and see through smoke.
The FLIR ONE for the iPhone5 and 5s fits on the phone like a protective case, displays a live thermal image of the world around you right on the phone's screen, and captures still images and videos.
Created to enhance the FLIR ONE device experience, the FLIR ONE app, provides a simple and intuitive user interface with a variety of functions that make it easy to collect and share compelling and useful thermal images. It can load captured images directly to the Camera Roll and allows users to easily share on Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels, among many other features.
The FLIR ONE houses its own battery source that can power the device for more than 2 hours of continuous use.
Connect with the FLIR ONE at facebook.com/FLIRONE, instagram.com/flirone, twitter.com/flir_one, and youtube.com/flirseetheheat.
For more information on the FLIR ONE, visit flirone.com.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
- CLOSE-UP mode: A mode that lets you take close-up photos or video clips of objects.
- PANO mode: A mode that lets you create panorama images.
- TIME-LAPSE mode: A mode that lets you create a time-lapse video by letting the FLIR One capture several images in a set time interval and then creating a video clip based on these images.
- Timer: A feature that lets you set up the FLIR One so that it saves an image after a specified interval.
- Two new palettes: ‘Lava’ and ‘Wheel.’
- Lock the span: A feature that lets you lock the temperature span so that the temperatures don’t change in color in images of mainly the same object.
- Movable spot meter in ‘Edit’ mode.
- Various bug fixes.
Amazing device but app can make it so much better
I am extremely satisfied with my FLIR One purchase. This last update is much appreciated. Still some things I would like to see:
*Ability to snap a photo with the volume button, Please allow us to use native functionality of the iPhone to take photos.
*The temperature lock is SO appreciated maybe a quick toggle instead of going into settings to reset or turn it off and on?
*Scale bar like the E series.
*Please make the calibrate user adjustable, it is too often asking to recalibrate. Maybe a user selectable minimum time which will sacrifice accuracy for performance.
Keep up the work, the app has the potential to will make this thing really become a mainstream device. I wish we didn't have to wait months between apps but you made the right move with the scene lock! Don't forget about us early adopters who paid $350 for this case...
Great upgrade. Now my wish list : )
A temperature bar that auto scales highest/lowest and can also be set and locked by the user.
until water mark is removed from picture
I will continue to rate 1 star.
Also can you do something about re calibrating? It's a little excessive when it wants to re calibrate every 2-3 seconds. yes that was correct, 2-3 seconds. wayyy too much to the point it's not useable.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 19, 2015
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hu, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: FLIR Systems INC
- © FLIR Systems, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.