Flow along an infinite horizon and challenge your Facebook friends in FLO. Roll your ball up and down hills to gain speed in this exciting, fast-paced infinite runner.
Use simple one-touch tap gameplay to travel as far as you can, achieve your personal best and connect with Facebook to see friends’ playing FLO, then challenge them to beat your high score!
Dodge deadly mine obstacles with one tap to flow through the horizon. Hitting a mine will reduce the speed of the ball, making it harder to beat your friends’ scores on the leaderboard.
• Travel above the horizon to pick up speed as you roll down
• Travel below the horizon to pick up speed as you roll up
• Dodge the mines and flow through the horizon by tapping on impact
• Tap and hold to glide past obstacles
• Smash through score walls set by your Facebook friends
• Losing momentum brings the Wall of Death ever closer. If it engulfs you, it’s game over
FLO is a beautiful game experience with music tracks by UK Hardcore act Fracus & Darwin.
Thank you for downloading this game from everyone at Rogue Games.
FLO is back!
- Multiple bug fixes, tweaks and adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, play more to get better
The people that complain about this game being hard to understand or confusing are just dumb. If you can't play a mobile game for a few minutes and play with it to figure it out you must have many difficulties in life and expect other things to come easily for you. The type of kids that got participation trophies for coming in last place. I can only get to about 7-8k, once I get further it gets harder to outrun the black part but I'm gonna try different things to break 10k. I've played a lot of games on the app store and I like this one a lot. Simple, skill and time based and the only thing to buy is ad free and I rarely see ads. Great app and fun for anybody with a functional brain. I would give 4 stars because of the awful music but you can turn it off so I'll give it a 5.
I really love this game, I don’t know why but the combination of brain and the music keeps me in tight. So he’s what I can try to do to help and explain what’s going on.
~1st Gravity helps and kills, first, when you tap you flip sides and the gravity inverses.... this is useful to what you see as inclines on the path..... another tape and hold while in the air (or tap while in air) to remain airborne..... then when impact on the ground sends a shock wave to destroy any mines, at cost of your speed
~2nd I don’t know many secrets because I got this game and constantly been playing it for 3 hours.... but just because you don’t get a high number doesn’t mean for you to give up
~3rd this is a wonderful and addictive game over all and I encourage anyone and everyone to give it a decent try
Too Brutal, Too Fast
The concept is great. The imagery is satisfying. But the speed at which the game difficulty ramps up is too great. There’s no opportunity to get used to anything before the mines, the walls, and the black creeping death ALL appear. On the first level!! Hey here’s an idea, start with NONE. Let the player get used to the basic dynamics first. Then, add one challenge at a time, giving time to adapt to that. Then add more. If I had a little time to enjoy the game before I feel like I’m speeding, dodging and running for my life, I might have played it for more than 10 minutes before uninstalling it. The game Smash Hit is another running, obstacle type game that I love. That game provided a gradual, yet still challenging, ramp in difficulty. I’ve played it for years. Just some ideas....
- 4t2 Multimedia Ltd
- 87.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Rogue Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads, Gain Lives $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.