Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker
By OWHEALTH, INC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Flo Period Tracker is a smart and simple way to track your cycle. Flo makes accurate and reliable predictions of menstruation and ovulation using machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular cycles, can rely on Flo. Log your days in a handy calendar, schedule cycle reminders, record moods and symptoms, and take full control of your health.
Wondering when you had your last period? Want to know when your next period is coming? With Flo it’s easy to keep track of your cycle.
Listen to yourself, note your mood and symptoms to understand how they influence your health.
Flo lets you:
- schedule reminders and get notifications of ovulation, menstruation, contraceptives and other pills;
- keep your cycle and symptoms history and analyze it using graphs;
- manage your lifestyle: add your daily sleep duration, water consumption, physical activity, all in one place;
- sync your data with Apple Health App;
- track basal temperature, pregnancy tests results and know your fertility days, if you are trying;
- find out more about your body and cycle – get personalized health insights every day
Tracking periods was never that easy! Download the app and join millions of women who trust their cycles to Flo.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
A new useful update is live now and the next one is coming soon!
What’s new in this version:
- Now the app can find the connection between your cycle and symptoms, just log them regularly and Flo will find the patterns!
- You will be able to upload your health data from the app and print it or send it to a doctor.
- We changed the graph screens, especially the symptoms graphs.
- The graph of menstruation flow was added.
- Minor bugs were fixed.
We carefully read your reviews so don’t forget to write about the features you like in the app and about the things you’d like to change.
Great but have a request.
I chose this app over Clue because it had an Apple Watch app that actually worked, but I don’t think you can log data when your out of range of your phone or don’t have cellular. Anyway, go this app, I actually log my thing now; I’d always forget using my phone. And this app is more polished and has more features in general though Clue’s ring thing was cool... just the way to log data... they didn’t have enough symptom options. However, the one feature I lost when moving to Flo was the fact that it didn’t connect to the Apple Health and that’s the center or all health data, and Flo is just separate. If the developers are getting bored over there could you add that? Thanks, random reviewer.
Recently my IUD fell out and I have decided to leave it out. When I say this app I was like yeah this could work. What really won me over was the so called ability to sync with my Fitbit HR Charge 2. Upon downloading the app this did not happen. My Bluetooth is on and I have troubleshooted with Fitbit only to find out this is not a compatible app. As well as more "how are you" options. I would also like to see an option for work under the "other" and what you do as a job, as most of us who use this app are going to work 5/7 days a week and the jobs and physical stress will be different. As for myself I need articles on how heavy lifting and the physical stress it causes can affect the chances of conceiving or change my period. If this could happen would definitely rate 5 stars.
Must-Have for all women
I love this app. I use it in Spanish and am amazed at how advanced it is in providing helpful physical & mental health information as well as Sex Ed. Most apps I have in the Spanish language are VERY low-quality compared to their English versions. I wish I had this app as a young teenager but even in my 20s I find it extremely useful and informative. Especially in Spanish, this free app provides information that every woman should have access to in order to better monitor their own reproductive health. I love it for myself, but my big takeaway is how much low-income women and other vulnerable populations would benefit greatly from access to this information.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 22, 2017
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: OWHEALTH, INC.
- © OWHEALTH, INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.