• App of the Day in App Store in over 30 countries
• #1 in Health & Fitness Category among female health apps in the U.S. and over 100 countries worldwide
• The most downloaded Health & Fitness app in January 2018 worldwide
• Partner of United Nations Population Fund in the area of reproductive health
• Best fertility app 2017 - over 2,000,000 women got pregnant with Flo fem
• Featured in Vogue, Glamour, Women’s Health, Refinery29, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Venture Beat, MTV, The Guardian and more
Flo fem Period Tracker, Ovulation & Fertility Calendar! It’s a smart and simple female period tracker, helpful pregnancy week by week app, accurate ovulation and fertility calendar and PMS symptoms tracker for women all over the world. Flo fem Period Tracker not only tracks your period accurately, but it’s also a reliable pregnancy calculator, ovulation calendar, and true fertility friend for you. Flo fem makes accurate predictions of menstruation, ovulation and fertile days. It’s the first period app, pregnancy calculator, fertility and ovulation calendar for womеn that uses machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular period, can rely on this health tracker. Log your menstruation days in a handy period calendar, ovulation and fertility tracker, schedule menstrual cycle reminders, record moods and PMS symptoms, use a due date calculator, follow a pregnancy calendar and take full control of your health.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Confused by PMS symptoms? Want to take your birth control pills in time? With Flo fem female period tracker, ovulation and fertility calendar it’s easy to keep track of your menstrual cycle.
PERIOD & OVULATION CALENDAR & FERTILITY CALENDAR
• Track your cycle, period and PMS
• Log the start date, the end date of menstruation and fertile days
• Track your fertility window (fertile days) and when do you ovulate to see your chance to get pregnant with the ovulation predictor
• Follow days favorable for conception in the fertility calendar
• Analyze your current and past cycles with the menstrual tracker
• Get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertility
• Log ovulation tests results (positive ovulation, negative ovulation)
• Track basal temperature
• Log pregnancy tests results
• Log more symptoms to get improved predictions if you have irregular periods
PREGNANCY CALCULATOR (PREGNANCY CALENDAR) & TRACKER
• See countdown to the birth of the baby
• Track the week of pregnancy
• Pick and change your pregnancy week by week
• See the development of the fetus
• Get interesting articles on pregnancy
LIFESTYLE & FITNESS TRACKER
• Add your weight, daily sleep duration, water consumption
• Log your physical activity, get in shape, lose weight and stay healthy
• Import of your data from Fitbit, Google Fit, the Health App
• Add travel, stress, disease or injury, alcohol consumption
• Track your sex drive, sexual activity, and moods every day
• Log your PMS symptoms
• Log your vaginal discharge
• Schedule reminders and get notifications of your period, ovulation and fertility
• Get reminders on other pills
• Keep your cycle, ovulation, fertility and symptoms history
• Analyze your cycle and period duration
• See the graph of your BBT and ovulation
• Analyze your weight changes and activity during the cycle
• Track your sleep duration and sleep debt
• Control the amount of water consumed every day
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
• Find out more about your body, cycle, ovulation and fertility
• Get daily health insights based on your data
• Take the surveys and get useful advice
Download this period diary and join millions of women and girls who trust their cycles to Flo fem Period & Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calendar.
CONNECT WITH FLO fem PERIOD TRACKER, OVULATION & FERTILITY CALENDAR
Twitter, Instagram: @flotracker
A new useful update is live now and the next one is coming soon!
What’s new in this version:
- We've added new interesting insights and improved cycle predictions
- Minor bugs fixed.
We carefully read your reviews so don’t forget to write about the features you like in the app and about the things you’d like to change.
Ratings and Reviews
I use it constantly during my period
I found this app a number of months back because i was having a super abnormally long period and i figured it was probably about time i started actually tracking my period. So i got this app and ive now been using it for months and ive continued to really like it and recommend it to my friends. I love being able to see roughly when my period will start as well as be able to scroll through the little mini articles (because honestly my health class in high school taught me nothing about anything going on). The one thing that isnt perfect is the prediction cycle. Its never been accurate for me even tho ive tracked my periods for about a year now. I mean, its usually really close and is maybe just off by a day or two so i dont actually fault it, but i do think people should recognize that this app isnt absolutely accurate because its still using an algorithm that’s never going to know what your body is doing 100% of the time. My one other thing isnt a complaint its just i would love to see a feature where we can bookmark insights. I love the insights but i’d like to do more than just like them. Or is there a feature already and my blindness has just kept it hidden from me lol
Tldr: great app, not always accurate, would like to be able to bookmark the insights, but no matter what its still super easy and great to use, i highly recommend
The app is a fixer upper
I would like to say how amazing I think this app is. But there are some things I would definitely recommend for the next update. First, I think that whenever someone replies to a comment we make we’d get a notification. I’d also think that we should be able to reply to other people’s replies. Secondly, I’d think the app would be more organized if the topics we are able to comment on are separated from the ones we can’t. I also know that there should definitely be more topics to comment on because most of the comments are irrelevant to the topic. Thirdly, I notice a lot of people encouraging the idea of having a chat room for the app, but maybe we could have more relatable topics to comment on and the option to chat with one another privately. For relatable topics the app could have teen pregnancies, friendship issues, couple issues, light periods, heavy periods, tampons, pads, and other things that could help what someone is looking for(like advice or tips). Fourthly, I think that there should definitely be a section for people of different age. I’m pretty sure if a someone either the age of 16 and up asked for advice or tips that they wouldn’t want it from someone younger and less experienced then them, but from someone who might be having the same issue or has already experienced it. These are some ideas I’d like the app to think about and consider. I hope you understand my ideas and what I’m trying to get at 😂👍
this app is super useful for tracking periods, and has given me mostly accurate predictions so far! it’s been off by a day or two a couple times when i first started using it because it wasn’t adjusted to my cycle yet, but since then i haven’t had any issues. i love the insights where it gives info about my period and the different changes that come along with a period, and i especially love that you can comment anonymously on posts and get help from and give help to the community. by far, my favorite thing about the Flo app is that you can have it give you reminders to drink water, take meds, and weigh yourself if that is something that you’re concerned about! the reminders are super helpful for me as my meds are for adhd, so i need a reminder so i actually remember to take them lol! the only thing that i would adjust is that my water bottle has metric markings, but i live in america, so i have to convert the metric to ounces to track my water because the only way to use metric for water is to switch the entire app over to metric. this isn’t a huge deal because google is a pretty good converter but it’s just something that i’ve noticed. overall, this is a great app and i’ve recommended it to friends and family, and now i’m recommending it to you!
Thank you for using Flo and reaching out!
You can disable the metric system mode, if you follow these steps: More > Settings > Unable metric system.
Hope it helps!
- FLO HEALTH, INC.
- 152.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © OWHEALTH, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Period Tracker Premium 1 year $49.99
- Period Tracker Premium 1 month $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.