Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker
By OWHEALTH, INC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Flo Period Tracker is a smart and simple way to track your cycle. Flo makes accurate and reliable predictions of menstruation and ovulation using machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular cycles, can rely on Flo. Log your days in a handy calendar, schedule cycle reminders, record moods and symptoms, and take full control of your health.
Wondering when you had your last period? Want to know when your next period is coming? With Flo it’s easy to keep track of your cycle.
Listen to yourself, note your mood and symptoms to understand how they influence your health.
Flo lets you:
- schedule reminders and get notifications of ovulation, menstruation, contraceptives and other pills;
- keep your cycle and symptoms history and analyze it using graphs;
- manage your lifestyle: add your daily sleep duration, water consumption, physical activity, all in one place;
- sync your data with Apple Health App;
- track basal temperature, pregnancy tests results and know your fertility days, if you are trying;
- find out more about your body and cycle – get personalized health insights every day
Tracking periods was never that easy! Download the app and join millions of women who trust their cycles to Flo.
What's New in Version 4.1.4
A new update is live now and one more is coming soon!
What’s new in this version:
- Minor bugs fixed.
We carefully read your reviews so don’t forget to write about the features you like in the app and about the things you’d like to change.
This app is amazing! I have used many other apps to track my cycle and was disappointed in a lot of them. Flo does much more than track my cycle. It tracks when I ovulate when I’m supposed to get my period. If I miss my period it tells you the likelihood it will come the next day. It uses the information you log on the app to improve their predictions. It also gives you heal insights and it really is a big community. I really enjoy reading and learning on this app and being able to know I’m not alone.
Thanks to Flo, I have been able to keep better track not only of my periods but also my mood and the migraines I get frequently. The app features a simplistic design and a lot of flexibility as to what and how you track stuff in the app (for example, I’m not sexually active so I was able to turn off the sex-tracking function). Best of all, it’s 100% free! I love this app!
Avoid the comments
This app is really great and allows you to track your period and even gives you tips on dealing with them, but going to the comments from other users is not such a great idea. There mostly from 12-14 year olds who make up stories and don’t know what their talking about 😑
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 4.1.4
- Size: 100.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: OWHEALTH, INC.
- © OWHEALTH, INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.