Flo Period Tracker: Period & Ovulation Tracker
By OWHEALTH, INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most accurate and trusted period tracker for women. Track your periods with Flo!
Flo is the first period & ovulation tracker that uses neural networks*. It means that Flo's tracking and prediction is much more accurate and reliable now with artificial intelligence mechanism**. We've built a new generation women's period calculator to give women with irregular periods a chance to get accurate predictions!
Flo helps to log your days in a nice calendar, schedule cycle reminders, record mood and symptoms, and takes full control of your health in order to get pregnant or avoid pregnancy.
- track and predict menstrual cycles;
- increase the chance of conception with predicted ovulation and fertile days;
- log symptoms, mood, pills, weight, and other health information;
- schedule reminders and get notifications;
- analyze health status using graphs.
Tracking periods was never that easy! Download Flo – women's period calculator that tracks and smartly predicts menstrual cycles, ovulation, and fertile days. Use Flo to feel confident!
* OWHEALTH, INC. is the first company to publicly announce using neural networks for menstrual cycle analysis and prediction.
** Please note that neural networks will improve the prediction of menstrual cycle only if a user logs the health parameters in the app regularly.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
We've made Flo predictions of irregular cycles and ovulation even more accurate:
- Now to predict the cycle we take into consideration your resting heart rate! Processing heart rate data with the help of special algorithms, we can predict your ovulation and the beginning of the next periods much more accurately;
- You can easily add your heart rate data from the Apple Watch via Apple Health App or other fitness trackers;
- We fixed minor bugs that you might have had in the app
We value your feedback and we read every review posted on the App Store. Don't forget to mention what you've like about the app and what we should add in the future.
Loving this app so far
So I've tried a few different apps for period tracking and this one has been my favorite. I'm not tracking to try and get pregnant or anything, but just to be more aware of my own body schedule since I've been looking into trying different birth controls methods besides the pill. I recently started using a menstrual cup which got me started on this whole "know your body" kick (which grossed me out at first but now I can't imagine a period without it, def a life changer!). This has been my fav app so far - it's easy to log multiple symptoms/moods/feelings and I'm even starting to see how things such as caffeine and starting to run (or at least attempting to) are impacting my body. I'm by no means a health expert or guru, just trying to improve my life as I start to settle down and get ready for a family in the next few years. It's crazy how much I didn't realize was impacting my health and my cycle! If you want something easy to use that helps you see patterns in your daily lifestyle, I totes recommend Flo.
Best period tracker hands down
I downloaded three different trackers to compare and contrast because I was started on the pill yesterday. Flo is by far the star of them all. It has the ability to track pills, flow, mood, sleep, activity, Ect, Ect. It's also super customizable and I found that part the best. You can pick and choose like hey, weight doesn't really matter to me so I don't need to see that on my main page. You just unclick it and poof you don't need to. You also can simply tap a button to say when your flow starts vs having to rig around the fact that it wasn't right on que. if you're looking for something uber simple go with flo. You won't regret it.
So far so great
Like you (I'm guessing), I've tried lots of period-tracking/fertility apps. This one does everything I have ever liked in an app, but more smoothly, and you don't need a tutorial to work it. It is a very "attentive" app, factoring in lots of lifestyle details in order to forecast the cycle, and I'm very interested to see if its predictions for me improve over the next few months One thing I wish it had was an option to record a four-digit BBT, extending to the hundredths place past the decimal. But it is a beautiful, easy-to-use app... just need to see how helpful it is, over the next few months.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 09, 2017
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: OWHEALTH, INC.
- © OWHEALTH, INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.