Floating Letters is another game in our series of “Jain Games”. It is intended to provide another most innovative way to learn fundamentals of Jainism. Like our previous games, this game is also targeting audience of every age. We've added attractive sounds and animations to make the game more interesting, especially for children.
We hope everyone would love it!
Here are key exciting features of this game.
- Login with the Facebook or Google account, so that you don’t lose your scores and your game can be played on multiple devices.
- The letters float across your mobile screen with an attractive animation.
- You have to put the floating letters in blocks, to create a meaningful Jain word (e.g. - Jinvani)
- Explanations for the correct answers. (e.g. - A brief introduction of "Jinvani")
- "Hints" to help you to mark the correct answers (Limited hints only)
- Impressive sounds & effects
- Share your scores on the Facebook timeline.
- Multiple levels: Increased level of complexity of questions
- Play more, score more & unlock more levels
and much more ...
Updates includes minor changes to improve the performance of the application.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.