Safely swing through alternate dimensions as you skilfully jump from rope to rope, avoiding the deadly obstacles and
challenges in your way. With minimal graphics, simple one tap controls and relaxing background beats, you’ll lose yourself
in the rope swinging world of Floof!
Explore different dimensions, each with their own laws of physics and other unique challenges. Tap and hold with one
finger to shoot a rope anywhere on the map, hold and release to swing – time your swings carefully and shoot your ropes
accurately to get your hero to the wormhole and progress to the next level. Complete each level in the fastest time
possible, in the fewest swings possible to earn a higher rank.
Each world has many obstacles standing between you and the wormhole – fiery hot lava will burn you to death, air streams
can blow you off course and the rugged terrain can be tough for even the most experienced inter dimensional rope
FLOOF: A ROPE SWINGING ODYSSEY – HIGHLIGHTS
- Swing from rope to rope through 40 different levels, dimensions and worlds
- Experience different laws of gravity and unique challenges on your journey
- Simple one-tap gameplay, just tap, hold and release to swing
- Minimal, beautifully designed graphics and levels
- Swing in style with relaxing, retro background music
Immerse yourself in the interdimensional rope swinging world of Floof wherever you are – you don’t need an internet
connection to play! With new maps being released constantly, we’ll bring you new challenges to put your rope swinging
skills to the ultimate test.
SWING THROUGH DIMENSIONS IN STYLE – DOWNLOAD FLOOF TODAY!
Just some minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A near-miss from greatness
It's fun and the physics puzzle aspect reminds me of Fantastic Contraption, which I used to play obsessively. Actually, I like the concept a lot, and I got pretty engaged for a couple of hours.
Unfortunately there are a few drawbacks:
(1) The ads are 30 seconds long and you have to sit through them every few attempts. You can argue that I'm cheap and should just buy the ad-free version, but I just think that's a bit too long to show ads. This might actually be Unity's decision and not the developer's. Too bad, really.
(2) I lost my progress for no apparent reason and had to re-play a bunch of levels - which didn't bother me so much because the levels are pretty fun and not so difficult. Still, this shouldn't happen.
(3) The most annoying thing is that it won't let me past level 32/60 (AKA level XX). I don't know if this is a bug or not because there's no message saying I've gone as far as I'm permitted to... there just isn't the usual button to go to the next level after clearing XX. User feedback is unclear.
I feel like if the points above get resolved this will be a great app. There are more positive things I could say than negative about this game, but I won't bore you with a long list. Just try it for yourself.
Fun and challenging!
This game is easy to play, but most levels are challenging to win! I love that you can play each level very quickly, and have to develop a different strategy for each one.
One swing, one ad
ONE swing, ONE ad. ONE swing, ONE ad. You’ll either guy used to it, pay for it, or delete it.
Most developers will allow enough playtime for a new player to get into a rhythm, therefore making you WANT to buy the game, this one does not.
I deleted it because I am not so sure there was much they could do beyond a simple swing.
Maybe getting you to pay for it early on was because there isn’t much more in store.
- Scott Haley
- 108.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Scott Haley
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- World 2 Only $1.99
- Unlock World 2 and Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.