By Tien Thinh Vu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
FloorDesign is an interior design application (floor plan) that allows you to easily design your home plan in 2D, as well as change the color or the texture of each room, and drag - drop furniture, doors, windows... onto the room from a catalog organized by categories.
Main Functions of the application:
- Customizable Room:
Drag (create new) room object into the draw view, double click on it to edit all information of the room (walls, intersection points. measure information....)
- Add custom items to Template list:
Right click on a group of objects then select "Add to template list" to save them so that you can reuse it later.
Use this function to create your own interior item from many basic shapes.
- Pre-Defined Interior objects:
There are many predefined nice Interior objects for you to add to the design: door, window, stair, chair, sofa....
- Basic shape :
There are many shapes to add to the design, including text box, round box, line connector, callouts....
- Over 3000 Beautiful Symbols:
More than that, there are over 3000 beautiful symbols to add the view.
Please press the "Smile icon" button on the left to add and select any symbol you want.
- Drag/Drop Image from Finder (or press Cmd-V to paste image from current Clipboard):
The application allows users to drag/drop many image files directly from Finder to current editing window.
- Allow to make curved wall inside Room object
- User could save edited room object to templates list to reused later
- When edit room object , right click on wall line to show menu with following actions : select / deselect all walls, show / hide measure arrow information, change line to curved style....
- Unlimited Undo/Redo (shortcut key: Cmd-Z / Shift-Cmd-Z)
- Copy / Paste (shortcut key: Cmd-C / Cmd-V)
- Doublicate select items (shortcut key: Cmd-D)
- Group / Ungroup Items (shortcut key: Cmd-G / Shift-Cmd-G)
- Lock/Unlock items position (shortcut key: Cmd-L / Shift-Cmd-L)
- Rotate left, rotate right (shortcut key: Cmd-J / Cmd-K)
- Trim room wall
- Scale size of select items
- Flip select items
- Customizable Color / Font / Size / Line Type
- Shadow supported
- Snap to Grid
- Auto Align with another object when resize or move
- Change display order
- Export to png, jpeg, tiff, pdf image file (shortcut key: Cmd-E)
- Print supported (shortcut key: Cmd-P)
What's New in Version 1.8
- Support to show unit in Feet-inches format
- Fix bugs
Thanks to users’ evaluation and suggestion:
- improve User Interface
- allow user to show/hide “More shapes” dialog
- support to show Ruler
- add Zoom in, Zoom out short cut key
- add “Copy to another layer”, “Move to another layer” menu
- fix arrow head size
- fix bugs
I want to appologise on my English, but is very import for new user to see this software that I enjoy so much.
This is a extraordinary software, in the old days when Apple started, we had a very easy Picture program and with that software I and many others use to make some room and areas designes they where not on scale but it was a great help to have a neat drawing; 40 years later it comes out this extraordinary and powerful CAD software I am so happy with it that a five star rating is too little for such an extraordinary tool, the best thing is that it is easy to use by any age; this time I am remodeling my home and all the Designs and Prints are being done with this software. Don’t look for anything better, is nothing at this price and as easy to use, and as profesional.
This app may not have every bell and whistle, but it contains all of the basic functions of a decent drafting application. I’ve been extremely pleased with its functions and features, regardless of price. However, the cost of this app is extremely low for the features, so don’t hesitate to try it. I think it should satisfy just about any user except those that needing high-end cadd.
Great, Great, Great!
I bought this app to use in my real estate business. Floor plans are a great addition to a marketing brochure. This app was a bit hard to learn but now that I am on my second plan, it is a breeze to use saving me quite a bit of money. I love it and the results look professional! Would definately recommend it for simple floor plans.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Feb 12, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tien Thinh Vu
- © Vu Tien Thinh 2013
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later