By GreenTea Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Floorplans is the most powerful and user-friendly floor plan creation tool available for the iPad. Its intuitive, polished, and seamless interface makes creating floor plans on-the-go a breeze. Simply swipe your finger across the screen to draw a room. The PDF compatibility and annotation features make this app truly indispensable, allowing you to import existing plans, add notes, and export via email.
Floorplans is the perfect app for:
APARTMENT HUNTERS: Calculate exact square footage in seconds.
BROKERS: Turn floor plan sketches into beautiful, hi-definition floor plans.
FURNITURE SHOPPERS: Figure out if that sofa will fit before you buy it.
APPRAISERS: Create detailed, professional floor plans.
ARCHITECTS/CONTRACTORS: This CAD tool is far easier to use than any other currently available for the iPad.
**** Measurements can be displayed in both Feet and Meters ****
Create New Floor plans or Import Existing Files
• Import PDF, JPG, and other file types.
• Turn low-fi images or sketches into crisp, high-definition floor plans.
• Calibrate the dimensions of the imported floor plans.
• Draw or add notes to existing floor plans.
• Create new floor plans from scratch with a few swipes.
• Manipulate walls with ease. Draw angled walls, curved walls, and complex rooms.
Add Rooms, Furniture, and Measurements
• Add furniture and structural elements such as doors, windows, and staircases.
• Use the predefined furniture collection.
• Edit dimensions to match a specific furnishing.
• Calculate square footage of a single room or an entire apartment.
• Measure any distance in the floor plan.
• Plan seating arrangements for parties.
• Design office spaces.
Export to PDF, JPG, and Floor plans Native Format
• Send beautiful PDF floor plan documents to your clients via email.
• Print floor plans using your AirPrint enabled printer.
• Post floor plan JPGs to your website.
• Exchange native floor plan files between you and another user.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For a version of Floorplans that supports iOS <= 5.0 please search for Floorplans Classic.
What's New in Version 2.0.7
• Bug / Stability Fixes
Not worth it!
This app has a lot of potential but as it is now is not worth the price of $16. It has great control of individual elements allowing dimensional positioning of doors, windows etc.
It however lacks a large enough library of elements for the price, for example it has two car elements for a garage but does not have a garage door element. The biggest drawback is the lack of a 3D view and the main reason I have rated it so low. Going to ask for my money back and I suggest no one waste their money on this app as it is.
This is a pretty good app. Very user friendly, good graphics and not too laggy. It's unfortunate that I have to give it a 1 star review, but considering the app deletes all of your floorplans regularly, it's useless to me. Would be an easy 5 star review if I was able to keep the files I make. Too bad...
Not worth the money
This app has a lot of potential, however it is not worth the hefty price tag. There is not 3d function and the tap features are a little tricky to maneuver . Would love a refund.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: GreenTea Software LLC
- Copyright © 2013 GreenTea Software. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Crime Scene Investigator Pack$1.99