By Elemental Art & Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Delphinia, the Oracle of Flowers, offers her daily wisdom in the form of a Floracle. There are 55 different flowers, from Amaryllis through Zinnia. Each flower has a meaning in regards to Love, Friendship, and Success.
Combining the ancient arts of Floriography and Soothesaying, Floracle is a fun and enlightening part of your daily routine. Browse Delphinia's library, or let her select the flower that will add focus to your day. You can get a new flower every 12 hours, or you can offer Delphinia gold, silver or incense to get a new flower sooner.
* Daily oracles for focus and balance.
* Browse 55 oracles in Delphinia's Library, each with 3 focal messages centered around love, friends, and success.
* Gorgeously rendered original artwork and smooth, clean animations
* Quality tested for smooth, no-frustration experience on iPhone and iPod 3.x and 4.0 devices. Tested and works with iPad pixel doubling.
New in version 1.01:
* Added some great sound effects! By popular demand!
* More “raining daisies” on main menu screen, with even better animations… leave them open on your desk for a relaxing day!
* Now “shaking” is easier, and you can also touch a button to get your oracle!
* As always, thoroughly QA tested for a perfect experience.
* Email your oracle to a friend!
* Higher resolution images for iPad and iPhone 4!
* Rumors of a lite version, for those who want to take it slowly.
What's New in Version 1.021
Updated "share" button graphic to prevent anomalies on iPad and some other iOS device models.
Surprisingly accurate and insightful
Enjoyable and enlightening! Worth the download.
Enjoying this App Very, Very much!! :)
Seems to be weirdly insightful, I am enjoying this app very much! Dead on for me!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 15, 2010
- Version: 1.021
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elemental Art and Technology LLC
- © 2010 Elemental Art & Technology LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.