Florence is an interactive storybook from the award-winning lead designer of Monument Valley about the heart-racing highs and heartbreaking lows of a young woman's very first love.
Florence Yeoh feels a little... stuck. Her life is an endless routine of work, sleep, and spending too much time on social media. Then one day, she meets a cello player named Krish who changes everything about how she sees the world and herself.
Experience every beat of Florence and Krish's relationship through a series of mini-game vignettes - from flirting to fighting, from helping each other grow... to growing apart. Drawing inspiration from 'slice of life' graphic novels and webcomics, Florence is an intimate and unforgettable story.
- Added new language support for Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
- New iMessage stickers! Old stickers are now animated!
- Improved some Chinese and Japanese translations.
- Now supports new versions of the iPad Pro.
- General bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
There is a subtle beauty to Florence. This poignant love story intertwines a succinct narrative with smart interaction design to create moments of surprising emotional weight. Conversations are turned into puzzles that evolve as the characters’ moods shift. Memories fade into focus like old Polaroid photos. The way you touch the screen becomes just as important as the plot, which makes for a story you want to steer as well as follow. Florence fosters a rare sense of intimacy with its characters, creating an impression that lingers long after the story ends.
The perfect mobile story game. Short sweet and effecting. Total play time ~30 minutes if you don't break down and start crying at any point. Unique utilization of specific mechanics only available in the mobile platform. Only gripe is that it's so short. That being said the $3 price tag is justifiable. Highly recommend.
I downloaded the game to write a review about the Apple review "Falling in love? Sounds great."
A) if the writer of that article has knowledge of music - please let them express that by using the simple phrase "the game makes extensive use of leitmotif" at least once.
B) this sounds awefuly triggering in the modern and original sense of the word - thus the 4 stars.
C) comments should be allowed on articles.
Thank you and have a lovely day.
- Annapurna Games, LLC
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Studio Mountains PTY LTD. Published by Annapurna Interactive under exclusive license. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.