Mobile access to Florida Supreme Court-approved family law forms to ask a court for dissolution of marriage, alimony, protection orders, adoption, determination of paternity, and many more. You can fill out forms on your phone, find out where to get local help, and see answers to frequently asked questions.
Florida Courts Help has access local self-help centers, free and low-cost legal aid, and family law forms. The forms are up-to-date, in ready-to-use format, with all amendments incorporated. All forms are provided free of charge by the Florida Supreme Court. Please note that the information provided in this self-help app is NOT legal advice and should not be considered as such. If you have a question about a specific issue, or do not understand the information presented, please contact an attorney.
Florida Courts Help is your mobile guide to direct you through the court system.
- Office of the State Courts Administrator
- 10 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Florida Courts
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.