Florida Public Notices
By Florida Press
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for a public or legal notice that was published in the state of Florida? The Florida Public Notices app provides a centralized database to find notices important to you, your business, or your family.
A combined effort by the newspapers of Florida and the Florida Press Service, Florida Public Notices makes it as convenient and easy as possible to access public notices and legal ads published in various communities throughout the state.
- Allows you to search based on a number of criteria. You can search by newspaper, keyword, city or county.
- Ability to have new notices e-mailed to you each day that match specific search criteria that you define.
- Archived notices are available as far back as 18 months. You can search the archives using the same criteria as the current database.
Examples of notices you can find with the Florida Public Notices app:
- Foreclosed and abandoned property
- Government hearings and meetings
- Zoning, annexation and land use changes
- Election notices
- Municipal budgets, taxes and special assessment information
- Requests for bids on government contracts
- Permit and licensing applications
- Judicial and executive sales
- And many more
Download the Florida Public Notices app today!
What's New in Version 1.3
- iPhone 5 support
- Feature Enhancement