The FloSports app gives die-hard sports fans access to live stream their favorite events from anywhere!
You'll have complete access to any sporting event in the FloSports network: Wrestling, Grappling, Soccer, Football, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Gymnastics, Marching Arts, Basketball, Bowling, Volleyball, Swimming, Cheerleading, Hockey, Cycling, Dance, Rodeo, Singing, Dancing, Racing, Rugby, and Track.
- Live streaming on the go
- Switch between different cameras
- Get breaking news, watch highlights and read articles
- Personalize the app with your favorite sports
- Airplay live events right to your TV
- Search for your favorite videos, articles and events
- Easy access to event schedules so you never miss the action
FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming, FloSports is growing the sports, the athletes, the events and the fans.
Can I live stream DC United games ?
FloSports and D.C. United announced a multiyear broadcast partnership agreement, to provide year-round content with live and on-demand coverage for all non-nationally broadcast D.C. United home and away matches including other select games on FloFC. The coverage will be available to anyone within the DMV region which roughly stretches from Richmond, Va., to all of D.C., Maryland and Delaware.
Can users access content without purchasing an Auto-Renewable subscription?
Yes, event information and schedules are available for all users.
What does purchasing an Auto-Renewable subscription provide to the user?
An Auto-Renewable subscription grants the user access to premium live streaming events.
Is the content updated? How much of the content is added and how often?
The content is frequently updated. Most of the sports offer at least one live streaming event each weekend during their respective seasons.
Subscribers may purchase one of two types of subscriptions:
1) Monthly subscriptions bill monthly starting from the initial date of subscription and continue until cancellation or payment failure. The subscription gets you unlimited access to live streams for ALL Sports. Monthly subscriptions will auto-renew each month on the date of the initial subscription. For example, a monthly subscription purchased on May 5th will auto-renew on June 5th. On the renewal date, your iTunes account will be charged the monthly fee.
2) Yearly subscriptions bill annually on the date of the initial subscription and and continue until cancellation or payment failure. The subscription gets you unlimited access to live streams for ALL Sports.
Yearly subscriptions will auto-renew each year on the date of the initial subscription. For example, a yearly subscription purchased on February 1, 2016 will auto-renew on February 1, 2017. On the renewal date, your iTunes account will be charged the yearly fee.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Fixed a Facebook login issue
Ratings and Reviews
***UPDATE***I have lowered the review to 1 star as it has now been a week since I first contacted customer support and I have STILL not heard back from them. In the mean time I have contacted them a second time but to no avail. The event I purchased this for has come and gone.
***Original review***Add me to the list of users with problems that FloSports’ technical support completely ignores. After paying $50 for a month’s access to FloMarching to watch DCI finals I downloaded the Apple TV app. It (kinda) worked for a bit while watching open class prelims. After the rain delay the app simply refused to work. I restarted the Apple TV and then the app acted as if I didn’t have a subscription and when trying to log in it appeared that I was about to be charged a second $50. In short, the app is not working. I emailed support for help. That was several days ago. Other than a support ticket confirmation I have heard zero from support. (I have received multiple junk advertisement emails from FloSports in this time, however.) This is finals week and it all ends tomorrow so the lack of support is frustrating and completely uncalled for with a service that cost as much as this one does. I’ve reverted to AirPlaying from my phone which works but is not as convenient. This is my first time paying for this service and I have been disappointed with the quality. Buyer beware.
Great Content! Great customer support! Good app
I have had a membership to FloSports since my membership was to FloWrestling. Once they extended their coverage to content out side of just wrestling, it was so much better!
I would give FlowSports content a five star rating, but the app, and especially the TVOS app are not that great. The content however is awesome and easy to access...as long as you use their website then beam it to your TV as it is hard to find content on the apps.
Last week when my annual subscription renewed, money came out of my bank account a day after I got the receipt of renewal. However, when I went to watch a lot of the content, it prompt me to become a Pro membership...
Sunday morning, after trying to log in on my Mac, AppleTV, phone, and PC I decided it was on their end. So, Sunday morning I emailed them stating the issue, everything I have tried and know to be true, and attached the receipt of purchase. Within 20 mins I had email responses from two people, to which I promptly responded, and within 30 mins of my original message I was back to watching FloPro content!
Great quality video. App needs improvement
I am rating this a 3 star because I believe that there are some things to be improved on the app. The video quality that Flograpping and Flowrestling provide is awesome. There are 2 things that I believe that need to be highly improved in.
1. Being able to filter categories to find specific content. This is already done on the website. I have no issue finding tournament finals, semifinals, etc. I have a harder time finding this on the app. If there is a way that you could apply filters like: weight class, belt rankings, gender, and the other filters that on the website it would make the app much easier to navigate.
2. The search option. Having a search option is very convenient
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the details on your star rating. We agree there's room for improvement and want you to know that our development team sees every review and is listening.
1. Filters are coming ! But, we have to get the new search feature into your hands first!
2. Great news! We're slowly rolling Search out this week.
Thanks for your patience and we look forward to hearing more suggestions on how to keep improving the app. Just email us at email@example.com with any other ideas!
- FloSports Inc
- 115.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 FloSports Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FloSports Monthly $29.99
- FloSports Yearly $149.99
- FloGrappling $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.