Make your vehicle ownership experience easy with the free Flow Automotive mobile app. This feature-rich app allows you to get the most out of your vehicle by helping you to maintain and organize essential car details like service history, as well as save money with mobile offers and coupons!
Get the Most out of Your Vehicle with Flow Automotive
• Save and sync your service history
• Easy service appointment scheduling
• Receive service reminders for your vehicles
• Keep track of your Prepaid Maintenance plans – you paid for it, make sure you use it!*
• Receive notifications when your car is ‘In Service’ and ‘Ready for Pickup’*
• Pay for your service via the app to make pick-up quick and easy*
Shop & Save with Flow Automotive
• Get valuable savings coupons and special offers
• Cruise through our complete showroom of new and used vehicles
• Save and use your custom vehicle searches at your convenience
• Found a vehicle you’re interested in? Tap to request a quote.
• Schedule a test drive
Connect with Flow Automotive
• Find contact details and directions for all departments
• Contact us directly by phone, social media or live chat*
• Keep track of your loyalty points and status*
Savvy Driver Tools
• Find my car
• My parking meter
• Loan calculator
View Flow Automotive on your smartphone or tablet!
*Check with us for feature availability
This release includes:
This release includes defect fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t provide functionality
I installed the application and created my account easily until I went to store locator to add Flow Mazda of Greensboro since that is where I recently purchased my 2018 Mazda 3 and go for service. The only option is the Flow Auto Center of Greensboro (which is the same campus and address 1205 Bridford Parkway) but the inventory of cars are only for the Buicks and GMC and not Mazda (even though Mazda has its own building for new/used and service. This is the most pointless application of the Main Flow campus in Greensboro doesn’t show any car lot inventory or even recognize any other buildings other than the GMC/Buick facility. Even worse, my car doesn’t even have any records or service history because it’s never been to the Buick building before, shouldn’t all Flow systems be in sync with each other? This is a horrible application as it clearly has not been used by the flow personnel themselves and therefore is neglected for the customer as well. Instant delete of this app.
Used to work great!
Now as soon as I try to open the app it force closes. I’ve deleted and re-installed it just doesn’t work anymore!!
Does not work
I was very excited about this App, but after downloading it will not open, immediately shuts down. Hoped for so much more.
- DMEautomotive LLC
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 DMEautomotive and Flow App. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.