Flow for Instagram
By Codegent Bangkok
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow for Instagram - The missing iPad app for Instagram
Featured by Apple, The Next Web, CNET, Cult of Mac, and many more.
"Feature-friendly and indisputably beautiful, Flow for Instagram lets you search the popular social network on your iPad" - Apple
Instagram is great for capturing and sharing moments from your iPhone, but what about viewing those moments on your iPad? We felt something was missing…
"Flow for Instagram” is designed especially for your iPad. Scroll through your feed like never before and experience more on the iPad's larger display. Explore and comment on moments from friends as well as discover and bookmark interesting content from around the world.
• Smooth browsing experience
• Super fast loading of photos and videos
• Carefully crafted interactions: scroll, tap, like, swipe, peek & more.
• Notifications for new follow, likes, and comments on your media.
• Search and bookmark #tags @users & places
• Video playback with fullscreen & airplay
• Share to Facebook & Twitter or save on your camera roll
• And more much more…
Designed for iOS7, this app runs on all iPads apart from the original iPad. For the best experience we recommend using WIFI or LTE.
Flow for Instagram is not endorsed by or affiliated with Instagram or Facebook. We use the public Instagram API and hope they like what we have built.
If you wish to send us comments or feedback please get in touch with the team via email email@example.com or via our Facebook page http://facebook.com/flowforinstagram
If you like the app please leave us a review on the App Store. This really helps the app get discovered by more people.
What's New in Version 2.2.4
- fixed bug and change notification message style
- fixed profile icon not load
- added draggable menu from the left of the screen in Portrait view
- fixed bugs and improved performance
- fixed profile image not update
- updated explore section
- fixed like status in the feed
- added report inappropriate post
Icon — Seriously?
The new icon is literally the worst thing I've ever seen. I'm embarrassed to have it on my home screen. Looks like a cheap free download app.
How Instagram should have done an iPad app.
New Icon Is An Eyesore
Please change the icon. I hide this app in a folder now the icon is so terrible.