Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow is all your team’s communication, clear and organized.
Every day, teams at Tesla, TED, and Etsy (among thousands of others) use Flow to chat, discuss tasks, and plan projects — all the important things that help everyone get more done.
This is Flow Tasks, where you can manage your team’s day-to-day tasks. Download the Flow Chat app to have discussions with your team using chat rooms and direct messages
Using Flow Chat + Flow Tasks together, you can:
• Get your team talking: Flow makes reaching out to a teammate or having a quick discussion effortless and fun. Just wait and see how much everyone loves you for not sending an email.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.5.1
Hi! Quick little fixer-upper for you (uh, not one that you’ll need to repair, but rather one that we ‘fixed up’, or whatever).
Say hi to 4.5.1!
- Quick tasks (see ‘Faster and easier task creation’ below) had some issues and was broken in many ways, but should be fully operational now. Sorry about the false start.
- Furthermore, the quick task animation was… what’s the best way to put this. Janky? We de-janked it.
- Jankiness also spotted on the loading spinner on certain task/project note attachments. Identified, noted, and corrected.
- Your reporting diligence helped us track down many various significant crashes, which are all okay now.
And in case you missed it, here’s what was new in our blockbuster 4.5 release:
- Project Notes! Finally, a single place where you can collect all the important details of your project. Located right above your task list in a project, it's the place for files, mockups, instructions, ideas, long-winded speeches—whatever's most important to a project, and whatever anyone involved needs to know. It’s also a great way to get newbies up to speed on what a project is all about. And since goals have a habit of changing over time, a Project Note can be updated whenever you’d like.
- Faster and easier task creation. When you're viewing a task list, a little green + button will hang out in the bottom right of your screen. Tap it to create new tasks super quickly.
- Image thumbnails in Task Notes. You’ll now see a nice little preview of your uploaded images right alongside your Task Note.
- Universal links. This is cool one. Tap a link that starts with app.getflow.com, and it’ll open in the app instead of your mobile browser. This also gives you a fast and handy way to link to Chat. Zoom.
- Reordered sidebar. We very slightly tweaked the ordering of things in the sidebar. My Tasks will now be the default section (formerly Dashboard). That’s better, right?
- Live updating task lists. No need to refresh your task list. It’s live, baby. Just watch those tasks pour in.
As always, if you find a bug in Tasks that gnaws away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at email@example.com. They’ll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 22, 2016
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2015 Flow Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.