Flow is simple project management & task tracking software for teams everywhere.
It’s the easiest way to run your team, manage projects, track tasks, and stay up to date with everything happening at work. Teams choose Flow when email, sticky notes, and to-do apps aren’t enough, but complex project management tools are overkill.
With Flow, it’s easy to:
• Work your way: Plan ahead, set priorities and track projects from start to finish. Create and delegate to-dos from anywhere. View tasks on the calendar or organize workloads using task lists and visual cards.
• Stay on top of everything: See exactly what you need to get up to speed, wherever you are, using Flow’s Catch Up Dashboard.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
Flow’s world-class design team has worked with companies like Slack, Apple, TED, and Starbucks, so it’s simple, beautiful, and easy to use. Your team will love using it, and pick it up in minutes — not weeks.
“This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup.” — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
We fixed a few bugs and now they'll be fixed for you too. Here's what we fixed:
- Sometimes Catch Up wouldn't load because we had an abnormally small timeout when generating the feed. The timeout is a normal length now (30 seconds) which means you won't see an error when there's lots of new stuff.
- Sometimes an unread badge would appear on the Review tab of Catch Up. That was weird because Review is all the stuff you've read.
As always, if you find a bug in Tasks that's gnawing away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. They’ll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
Ratings and Reviews
I have been looking for YEARS for something like this. Its like you read my mind 100%. Have tried so many other project management apps/software that I was going to go back to pen & paper...but not anymore! Absolutely fantastic on all fronts! Thank you for solving all my PM problems :)
PS - for all you cheapos complaining about the price, I DARE you to find anything in the marketplace even comparable to what Flow does. Apparently you haven't done your research and should go back to chipping away at stone tablets.
Great but could be better
I just started using Flow a few weeks ago while evaluating tons of other project/product management apps. I enjoy Flow and it has a lot of creative ideas and options. However, it NEEDS time tracking and more integration options. I am still using Flow and RedBooth in parallel to see which one wins me over.
Terrible Sign Up Process
We live in the mobile age of the internet. Why in the world make new customers complete a registration process on a desktop computer? Fix this problem, let me do it on mobile like the thousands of other developers and I might give your app a try.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.