Flow - Team Tasks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Every day, thousands of companies all over the world depend on Flow to manage projects and keep track of what they need to get done. Delegate tasks, have discussions, and store all your important files in one place, easily accessible to your whole team from the web, smartphone, or tablet.
"The app feels slick. It isn’t overly complex so it’s pretty easy to get started." — TechCrunch
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
"It’s not often you come across an app as slick as Flow for productivity...Its gorgeous UI compliments the goal it aims to solve." — The Next Web
Flow is free to use with one other person. Larger plans start at:
- Basic ($19/mo USD): Up to 3 People
- Studio ($59/mo USD): Up to 10 People
- Team ($129/mo USD): Up to 20 People
- Business ($229/mo USD): Up to 30 People
- Corporate ($399/mo USD): Up to 50 People
Subscription Service Conditions:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original purchased package
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period
What's New in Version 3.9
- You may have seen that Kanban is live on the web - and it’s in this update, too. Not all the functionality from the web is here (i.e. drag and drop), but you can create sections and organize tasks to fit whichever process is best for you.
- You can now create as many workspaces as you want, regardless of which plan you’re on. Go on. Make fifty if you want.
- You can sign in with Google, which a lot of you will appreciate.
Things that are easier, faster, and/or prettier:
- Creating new workspaces!
- Viewing attachments!
-A lot of stuff looks better on non-retina screens!
- Searching by tag didn’t work quite right. It should be good now.
- Some users reported that there were weird issues with due dates. Those reports should stop now.
- Deleting repeating tasks wasn’t always working. Now, be assured that you are saying goodbye to that task forever.
- The signup process was bugging out for some users. We addressed this.
- Some of you had trouble liking things. We can't bring the joy of liking something into your life, but we have made it easier to tap like in this app.
- Notifications sometimes automagically pushed you into a task. Fixed.
- We heard about some layout issues on iOS 7 and 3.5" devices. Those have been fine-tuned.
- We added some better errors when workspace creation fails, to make it, you know, more obvious that it failed.
- The above, but for task creation.
- Updated logic to refresh attachments that would occasionally expire.
- The task form was occasionally suggesting deleted projects or members. Bizarre, and kind of scary. Anyway, it’s fixed.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs since the last build! We’ve tried to fix everything that you brought up, but if we missed anything, definitely let us know. And keep letting us know if you find stuff that doesn’t work. firstname.lastname@example.org
<3 The Flow Team
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2014 MetaLab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases