Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow is all your team’s communication, clear and organized.
Every day, teams at Tesla, TED, and Etsy (among thousands of others) use Flow to chat, discuss tasks, and plan projects — all the important things that help everyone get more done.
This is Flow Tasks, where you can manage your team’s day-to-day tasks. Download the Flow Chat app to have discussions with your team using chat rooms and direct messages
Using Flow Chat + Flow Tasks together, you can:
• Get your team talking: Flow makes reaching out to a teammate or having a quick discussion effortless and fun. Just wait and see how much everyone loves you for not sending an email.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.2.2
Fixed in 4.2.2
• In certain views (i.e. Calendar), the project name was not appearing in front of the task, which made things a little confusing. All fixed now.
And ICYMI, here's some important stuff that was new in 4.2:
• When viewing multiple projects, you’ll see a quick task form nested in each one so you can quickly add tasks.
• This version is prettier. It just is.
• Shared auth with Flow Chat, so you can be signed into both apps at once using the same account.
• Brand spankin’ new Flow logo & brand for you to admire.
• We’re back to beautiful default system fonts. iOS 8 users will see Helvetica, and iOS 9 users will see the majesty of San Francisco.
• You’ll notice a clearer indication of which lists are private in the sidebar and navigation.
• Select “Private Tasks” in the project picker when you’d like to have a private task.
• Saving a new task is really, really fast. Much faster than before, even.
• Inbox is now and forever to be known as Private Tasks, just to remind you of what’s yours and nobody else’s.
Old stuff that’s better:
• Fixed some bugs to make the back and forth between Flow Chat smoother.
• The app size has been reduced, so Flow Tasks takes up less precious space on your device.
• Dashboard will load MUCH faster as you scroll.
• Pull-to-refresh animations are cleaner across the board.
• iPad bugs squashed: subtask checkboxes no longer very oddly appear blue, and many other general improvements for your pleasure. Also, empty state layout issues are corrected, task page rotation issues are fixed, and the share button was causing crashes but won’t anymore.
• Subtasks were occasionally appearing out of order. They sure aren’t now.
• Sometimes, you’d see empty groups in the sidebar. No more!
• Dashboard timestamps got a visual tune-up.
• There were some comment layout issues in the task page, which has been fixed.
• The task list has been refined to make it look better when there’s nothing to see.
• Fixed some icon alignment issues to make the whole app feel harmonious.
If you have a painful bug with Flow that's gnawing away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at email@example.com. We'll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 26, 2015
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2015 Flow Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.