Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow is all your team’s communication, clear and organized.
Every day, teams at Tesla, TED, and Etsy (among thousands of others) use Flow to chat, discuss tasks, and plan projects — all the important things that help everyone get more done.
This is Flow Tasks, where you can manage your team’s day-to-day tasks. Download the Flow Chat app to have discussions with your team using chat rooms and direct messages
Using Flow Chat + Flow Tasks together, you can:
• Get your team talking: Flow makes reaching out to a teammate or having a quick discussion effortless and fun. Just wait and see how much everyone loves you for not sending an email.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.9.1
A quick follow up on version 4.9.0 to fix a few minor bugs. Hopefully you didn't even notice what was wrong and we seem super-duper on the ball. Here's what was in 4.9.0.
- Subtask Superpowers! This is our 2nd most requested feature and it's finally ready. Subtasks now act a lot more like tasks, allowing you to assign, subscribe, schedule, comment and flag them. Sure makes them seem a whole lot more important than they used to. I guess we get to start working on the 1st most requested feature now.
- We fixed a couple of layout issues that were nagging some customers on Catch Up regarding empty task notes. We hope you didn't run into this before we fixed it, but if you did you never will again.
- There was a bug with removing attachments from task notes. We fixed that so now that works as intended again.
As always, if you find a bug in Tasks that's gnawing away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. They’ll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
Requires desktop to use
Kinda a non-starter. Cannot use this app without configuring account on a desktop computer.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 04, 2017
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 58.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2016 Flow Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.