This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Flow is simple project management & task tracking software for teams everywhere.
It’s the easiest way to run your team, manage projects, track tasks, and stay up to date with everything happening at work. Teams choose Flow when email, sticky notes, and to-do apps aren’t enough, but complex project management tools are overkill.
With Flow, it’s easy to:
• Work your way: Plan ahead, set priorities and track projects from start to finish. Create and delegate to-dos from anywhere. View tasks on the calendar or organize workloads using task lists and visual cards.
• Stay on top of everything: See exactly what you need to get up to speed, wherever you are, using Flow’s Catch Up Dashboard.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
Flow’s world-class design team has worked with companies like Slack, Apple, TED, and Starbucks, so it’s simple, beautiful, and easy to use. Your team will love using it, and pick it up in minutes — not weeks.
“This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup.” — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.9.5
Here's a teeny tiny release to fix a few outstanding issues discovered in the last release. Here's what we fixed:
- Jesse, our product lead, had his account end up in a weird state and things all over the app we broken in tiny and annoying ways. We fixed him up, and by doing so probably fixed things for some of you out there too.
- We shored up our iPhone X support. There were a few little bugs that we hope you didn't even notice.
- We made the new task button bigger and oh-so easy to tap.
and ICYMI, v4.9.4 had:
- iPhone X support. We gave everything a once-over to make sure Flow looks tip-top on your shiny new phones.
- iOS 11 support. Everything behind the scenes has been thoroughly tested to make sure there aren't any nasty surprises after migrating to the new SDK. This is a boring line item because we did our best to make sure everything stayed the same.
- Single sign-on support. We just added a new way to login to Flow. If your organization supports it, now we support you too!
As always, if you find a bug in Tasks that's gnawing away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. They’ll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 01, 2017
- Version: 4.9.5
- Size: 58.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2016 Flow Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.