Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow is all your team’s communication, clear and organized.
Every day, teams at Tesla, TED, and Etsy (among thousands of others) use Flow to chat, discuss tasks, and plan projects — all the important things that help everyone get more done.
This is Flow Tasks, where you can manage your team’s day-to-day tasks. Download the Flow Chat app to have discussions with your team using chat rooms and direct messages
Using Flow Chat + Flow Tasks together, you can:
• Get your team talking: Flow makes reaching out to a teammate or having a quick discussion effortless and fun. Just wait and see how much everyone loves you for not sending an email.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.8.3
Hey! Our devilishly good-looking iOS team has been hard at work to present you with version 4.8.3.
Here's what's different:
- If you have very sharp eyes and keen senses you may have noticed that un-flagging wasn't removing the little flag icon on your tasks. That was wrong so we fixed it.
- The sidebar where all your projects are listed had a tendency to get stale if you deleted or moved things a lot. This release un-stales things.
- There were a few bugs on Catch Up when you closed and reopened tasks, now you only see the completion activity once, and that's the way we wanted it in the first place. Also, task titles are far less likely to get cut off so you can read the last word of all of your
and ICYMI, 4.8.2 had:
- By popular request, the 'Flagged' favorites item is back in your sidebar. See all your flagged tasks in one place! Wow! Is this real life?
- Hours and minutes added to comment timestamps. For those crucial times when just a date isn't good enough.
- The comment bar, pesky thing that it is, would not follow the keyboard during image picking. It'll behave now.
- Posting attachments was very occasionally leading to crashes. This was a bad one, and we addressed it thoroughly.
As always, if you find a bug in Tasks that's gnawing away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. They’ll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 01, 2017
- Version: 4.8.3
- Size: 58.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2016 Flow Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.