From the makers of the #1 hit app Flow Free®, comes a fun and challenging new twist: Bridges!
If you like Flow Free, you'll love Flow Free: Bridges®!
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors and cover the entire board. Use the new Bridges to cross two pipes and solve each puzzle!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free: Bridges a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free: Bridges features ***
- Over 2,500 levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Starter, Challenge, Bonus, Classic, Mania, and Jumbo level packs
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
New Packs! Happy Holidays!
- New free Inkblot Pack
- Jumbo Courtyard Pack is now available for purchase or included with Unlock All Packs
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Finished and am replaying
Having finished every level of Flow Bridges I’ve decided to write a review. I’m currently replaying it all from the beginning. I’m a bit of a perfectionist so I had to play every level until I got a perfect score for each.
This game has a lot of content for a free game. That being said, I loved it enough to buy all additional levels. It’s well worth the tiny price. The app frequently updates, often with new levels. It also has several daily levels. It is an especially great game for relaxing or playing while engaging in other activities. The higher levels are much more difficult without being impossible so if you find the initial stuff way too easy then just skip ahead.
I find that this game is also great for calming down if you’re angry or upset, too.
Keep it flowing!
I started playing this game a couple of years back when my daughters were playing. I love playing this game. It also relaxes me when I’m stressed or anxious. I just replayed all levels and completed them perfectly. Though I like the daily games, they are nowhere near as challenging. I wish there was not such a long wait in between the release of new levels. It’s great that they keep coming up with a variety of challenges.
Another great Flow
I’ve been playing the Flow varieties for a while, and this one continues the tradition of visual appeal and natural interaction but with even greater challenges. Many of the play patterns continue over, but now there are new solution patterns that must be puzzled and learned. When I got to the variety pack and saw the even crazier patterns now possible, I had to get over and rate it. Totally a great game!
- Big Duck Games LLC
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Big Duck Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Hints $2.99
- 5 Hints $0.99
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.