Flow Free® is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,500 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
New Packs! Happy Holidays!
- New free Worm Pack and Inkblot Pack
- Jumbo Courtyard Pack is now available for purchase or included with Unlock All Packs
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite game
I've played free flow for over a year now and am so excited about the latest updates that I've finally decided to write a review. This series of games is great for puzzlers who need a break from the big universe games that are super time intensive. Also, if you enjoy 1010 or BlockHexa, this is for you. The first few sets of some levels are laughably easy, but I use the easier levels to practice dexterity with my non-dominate hand and they are good for younger folks and days when I just want to unwind. Similar to Monument Valley and Euclidean Lands, the more complicated levels challenge your spacial orientation with warps, bridges, and walls. Even without those obstacles, some of the larger boards make it tough enough to be fun, but not obnoxiously impossible to solve. I also enjoy the challenge of going back to the puzzles that took me multiple attempts and re-solving them to get a perfect score. Thanks developers!!!
I would like this game to be a bit more challenging for teenagers
I'm a teenager I like this game but I like to think that some of the levels are a bit too easy for me but I know it's meant for four year olds and up but I would like to see a new update of the app for older kids (such as myself) but I would also like it not to be too hard for younger kids but I know it is important for the creators to earn some sort of money from people playing this app but I really do think that if you can make it harder for teenagers (like me) to have a bit more of a challenge but like I said not too hard for younger kids but I really do like the app but if you could pleas (the creator) to make at least an update on this particular game so that older kids can have more of a challenge to have. And I like to solve these kind of puzzles but I would really like to see and update on this app.
The Best Journey in My Life
This review has been brewing for the past few months. I recently finished every level perfectly after 3 years. And I am glad to have been a part of this journey. I breezed through the beginner levels, noticed tactics, solved the puzzles in ways that were probably not intended. But as I grew, this game grew as well. I slowly noticed that the levels evolved, they no longer had errors, past easy tactics no longer worked, and levels truly became difficult. The last 15x18 levels were some of the most well designed levels in the game, being truly challenging. This game has been a big part of my life and I will be sad parting ways with this wonderful game. I won’t be playing the other games since I will become to busy, but this game will always be in my heart. It’s been a unforgettable 3 years.
- Big Duck Games LLC
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Big Duck Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Hints $2.99
- 5 Hints $0.99
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.