By Big Duck Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow Free® is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,000 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
What's New in Version 2.8
Happy Holidays Flow Free fans!
- 10x10 Mania is now free
- 15x15 Mania is now available for purchase or included with Unlock All Packs
- Various minor fixes and improvements
This game is my life, I find puzzles intriguing so this is right up my ally. Though the game isn't for everyone. The one thing that would make this game better is a back button. Because I'll be playing and the line will go into a different box and I have to do the whole flow again. It can get frustrating. Though if you enjoy puzzles like I do this is the best game😊. Enjoy (if you choose to download)!
This game is amazing! I love it to death I just introduced it to my younger cousin. BUT the only problem we have is.. this game makes me and my cousin need to pee.. like every 30 minutes or so when we have volume on. Great game but also the hint button is just frustrating when you want to press it it takes like four taps before we can activate it, and it activates when you by accidentally bump it..
I enjoy Flow, Bridges, and Hexes. I only have six games on my devices, so the flow games are half of my entire collection. I play each daily.
Only one thing annoys me about the games. I HATE THE HINTS! I don't use them by choice, but sometimes my hand bumps the question mark, which throws off my play. Granted, it should only happen three times at the most per game. Still, I wish I could disable it instead of dealing with the frustration.
Overall, great games!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Big Duck Games LLC
- © 2016 Big Duck Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5 Hints$0.99
- 20 Hints$2.99
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads$3.99
- Green Pack$0.99
- Blue Pack$0.99
- Starter Bundle$0.99
- Purple Pack$1.99
- Rainbow Pack$0.99
- 10x10 Mania$0.99
- Unlock All Themes$1.99