By Big Duck Games LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Flow Free® is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,000 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
What's New in Version 3.1
New in 3.1:
- New low animations option in Settings menu
- Various minor fixes and improvements
New in 3.0:
Celebrate Flow Free's 5th birthday with this huge update!
New free packs with fun new twists and more!
- New Courtyard Pack with walls
- New Party Pack with fun-shaped boards
- New Warps Sampler Pack and Dark Matter color theme. Experience our newest game, Flow Free: Warps!
- Jumbo Rectangle Pack is now available for purchase or included with Unlock All Packs
- Various minor fixes and improvements
My favorite game
I've played free flow for over a year now and am so excited about the latest updates that I've finally decided to write a review. This series of games is great for puzzlers who need a break from the big universe games that are super time intensive. Also, if you enjoy 1010 or BlockHexa, this is for you. The first few sets of some levels are laughably easy, but I use the easier levels to practice dexterity with my non-dominate hand and they are good for younger folks and days when I just want to unwind. Similar to Monument Valley and Euclidean Lands, the more complicated levels challenge your spacial orientation with warps, bridges, and walls. Even without those obstacles, some of the larger boards make it tough enough to be fun, but not obnoxiously impossible to solve. I also enjoy the challenge of going back to the puzzles that took me multiple attempts and re-solving them to get a perfect score. Thanks developers!!!
I've written a review before. I've been playing this game for over 5 years so I was surprised to see in the latest update that this is the 5th birthday? I started playing on my windows phone before I had an iPhone. I'm pretty sure there was an option back then for a white background instead of black. I'm still waiting for that since it's hard to see with the black in the sun.
The latest updates with new games like bridges and hexes is great! I like the courtyard as well though I have yet to play the newest game, I forget what it is.
The latest update however really slows it down, I'm not sure what it's called but the way the other dot of the color you're touching moves, it seems to really bog everything down. I can't find an option to turn that feature off. Can you provide an option for that in the next update? I love the simplicity of this game. It's a major stress reliever and I recommend it to every one.
UPDATE: animations back to normal! Thank you!
Changing my review back to 5 stars. Thank you!
I had been playing this for quite a while and always played the games of the day, but just recently, very recently , like last week, a new feature was added that was SO annoying. (When you matched the dots, they expanded and "glowed.") It was actually hard on the eyes. So, I wrote a review and got a very nice email telling me I can turn off this feature ("Animation") in settings. Now, I'm enjoying as much as I had before. Thank you for the quick, helpful response.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 21, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Big Duck Games LLC
- © 2017 Big Duck Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Hints$2.99
- 5 Hints$0.99
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads$3.99
- Green Pack$0.99
- Blue Pack$0.99
- Starter Bundle$0.99
- Purple Pack$1.99
- Unlock All Themes$1.99
- 10x10 Mania$0.99
- Rainbow Pack$0.99