By Big Duck Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow Free® is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,000 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
What's New in Version 3.0
Celebrate Flow Free's 5th birthday with this huge update!
New free packs with fun new twists and more!
- New Courtyard Pack with walls
- New Party Pack with fun-shaped boards
- New Warps Sampler Pack and Dark Matter color theme. Experience our newest game, Flow Free: Warps!
- Jumbo Rectangle Pack is now available for purchase or included with Unlock All Packs
- Various minor fixes and improvements
The game that keeps on giving endless fun!!!
I absolutely love this game! Very addictive! Those of you who like this type of game really should try Free Flow. I must warn you that when you try the game for free it will feel to easy to solve each puzzle, but if you buy it, it will begin to get ever increasingly harder to solve. So don't judge it to quickly. Trust me it will become very challenging and extremely fun. Plus the developers are constantly adding new packs to play for free! Out of all the apps that I have ever purchased there is a extremely small collection of apps that I don't regret purchasing and Free Flow is among that very small collection. I am telling you to give it a try. You may just come to find it is fun and addictive as I did.
P.S. The games gets updates regularly and is a 64bit app. So you should not have to worry about it not being compatible with upcoming iOS 11 which will only run 64bit apps and no longer except 32bit apps. Please make sure you check with the developer before purchasing.
I've written a review before. I've been playing this game for over 5 years so I was surprised to see in the latest update that this is the 5th birthday? I started playing on my windows phone before I had an iPhone. I'm pretty sure there was an option back then for a white background instead of black. I'm still waiting for that since it's hard to see with the black in the sun.
The latest updates with new games like bridges and hexes is great! I like the courtyard as well though I have yet to play the newest game, I forget what it is.
The latest update however really slows it down, I'm not sure what it's called but the way the other dot of the color you're touching moves, it seems to really bog everything down. I can't find an option to turn that feature off. Can you provide an option for that in the next update? I love the simplicity of this game. It's a major stress reliever and I recommend it to every one.
Good update! New game is also good!
I absolutely love the new update! I've downloaded the new game though I haven't played it, but I tired it here and it's absolutely absolutely ABSOLUTELY great. It actually gets me thinking, and this is what I like the most about flow. It's challenging enough to ge you thinking, but not so much that you want to just delete the app. There's only one tiny thing that bugs me about the new update... Each time I finish a level, the box that contains "next level" and other stuff takes a bit of time to come out. It's a very minor problem and I know I can skip it entirely if I touch the screen before it comes out at all, but it just... Bugs me a little bit. I'll probably eventually grow used to it if it remains that way, but if it's possible, I want the old no-lag box back (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o))) Thank you for reading. Also, just to get my point through, warps is great. Like GREAT.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 09, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Big Duck Games LLC
- © 2017 Big Duck Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Hints$2.99
- 5 Hints$0.99
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads$3.99
- Green Pack$0.99
- Blue Pack$0.99
- Starter Bundle$0.99
- Purple Pack$1.99
- Unlock All Themes$1.99
- 10x10 Mania$0.99
- Rainbow Pack$0.99