Flowboard: Presentation Maker with Touch Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flowboard is a presentation & storytelling app that allows anyone to make side-scrolling publications with images, text, videos, PDFs, links, & photo galleries. Whether you have a story to tell, an idea to share, or a presentation to give, Flowboard allows you to create & present right from your iPad, or share to any device. Flowboards are fun, stylish, & entertaining.
Cult of Mac - "this may be the most important free app you download all year."
CNET - "Create amazing presentations on your iPad with Flowboard. Flowboard offers an intuitive app for creating presentations & digital photo books for you to share across the Web."
With Flowboard you create complete stories on your iPad using a few simple touches & gestures. Touch photos & videos into place, PDFs, text, and create links for navigation. Flowboard connects to all your photos & videos, on the cloud, or Google Image Search from right within the app. With our library of templates you’ll be creating stunning presentations, albums, catalogs, photo books or whatever you want in no time. Share your Flowboard URL so anyone with an iPad or any device can view it.
Easy to Start
• Choose from our growing library of templates tailored for presentations, portfolios, stories, catalogs, & more
• Get inspired by our Catalog of featured Flowboards
• Add your photos & videos from your Albums, Events, Camera Roll or Photo Stream
• Use content from all the most popular cloud sources; Dropbox, Facebook, Box, Instagram, Google Search, Google Drive, SkyDrive
• Snap Guides allow you to make pixel perfect designs
Create and customize your screens
• Add & arrange objects on your screens simply by tapping and dragging them on the canvas
• Add photos & videos from multiple sources
• Pinch, zoom, & crop your photos exactly how you want them to appear
• Specify your video preview image from your video or choose something different
• Send your objects forward & backward on the canvas with our layering system
• Add text using fonts that we have crafted for each template & customized color, size & alignment
• Add links to the web or links to another screen from any photo or text object
• Add galleries to any screen. Galleries open a viewer where users can pinch & zoom on your photos
• Undo and redo, as you'd expect
• Duplicate any object by tap & hold
• Copy or delete any screen; just tap & hold
• Copy any Flowboard by tap and hold
• Save drafts to the cloud, no matter what, your Flowboard is SAFE
• Flowboard automatically saves your presentations locally as you create
Share, view, and present on or OFFLINE
• Present straight from your iPad, connect to a projector, or use AirPlay
• All of your Flowboards work OFFLINE; videos, galleries, text. Your presentation is safe to present whether or not you have an Internet connection
• Share your presentations with anyone; on iPad or on the web with our convenient web player
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or copy the Flowboard URL & paste anywhere
• Visit the Library section to view & share Flowboards created by your friends, family, or co-workers
With Flowboard, you can:
• create photo albums
• produce interactive catalogs
• make book reports
• make a video reel
• make EPKs (electronic press kits)
• show your art
• teach a course
• show a new product
and so much more
Flowboard is free to download and use. Flowboard Premium adds more monthly upload quota to 1GB, bigger file upload sizes, ability to upload PDF files and more features coming soon and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Currently subscription for Flowboard Premium is monthly for $5
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Stability improvements.
- Fixed an issue with embed code when sharing Flowboards.
The best app for presentations.
Flowboard is just amazing. From the gesture based creation to the ease of publishing it to the world, it is all a snap. This app truly makes presentations easy as pie. The developers of this app actually take in to consideration comments and enhancement suggestions. They are always on top of bugs and enhancing the app as quickly as possible. Often times, I find that the developers fix the bugs before I even realize they're there. There is no reason not to get this app. It should be in every iPad users' arsenal for everything from school and work to a presentation of a family vacation.
Keeps Getting Better and Faster
Flowboard is amazingly powerful, yet simple to use with it’s intuitive design. Using their templates, I can craft my story, message, presentation or idea in minutes that is high impact and shareable across the web.
Dreadfull picture quality!
It's amazing how dreadfull my pictures (DSLR) look after I put them in this app. Wierd thing is, they look crisp WHILE resizing, but awful after you press "Done" and view the final page.
Alas, for the time being this app is "useless".
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 10, 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 34.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Flowboard LLC
- © 2013 Flowboard LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Flowboard Premium$4.99