FlowVella: Presentation App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FlowVella is the presentation app for the modern world. It allows anyone to easily create beautiful, interactive presentations with images, text, videos, PDFs, links, and photo galleries and share them with anyone. It's the easiest way create to amazing presentations in minutes. Formerly known as Flowboard.
Bundled with professionally designed presentation templates for a broad range of subjects such as investment pitches, photo galleries, recipes, wedding planning, and many more.
USE YOUR CLOUD MEDIA
Access your files from any of these cloud sources: Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Market, Dropbox, Google Drive, Instagram, Facebook, Box, and Sky Drive as well as Google and Bing Image Search– all from within the app.
CREATE ANYWHERE, SHARE WITH ANYONE
Because your Flows are saved in the cloud, you never have to worry about having access to your presentations. Need to present, but forgot your iPad at home? Hop onto any computer and pull up your work in seconds! In addition, our web player makes it possible to share your presentation with anyone, whether they are a user or not - no account or special app is required.
SHARE – OR KEEP THINGS PRIVATE
If you choose to, you can share your work with anyone on any device - no account or special app is required.
Sharing is your choice – if you want to keep things private, you can do that too! We offer several privacy levels so that your content is only seen by those with whom you wish to share.
DESIGNED FOR iPAD
FlowVella is an iPad-first presentation maker, not a clumsy port of a desktop application. This means that FlowVella is simple and intuitive on the iPad. Create presentations or stories using a few simple and familiar touches and gestures.
FULLY FEATURED YET SIMPLE
• Add photos and videos from your Albums, Events, Camera Roll or Photo Stream
• Use content from all the most popular cloud sources such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Market, Dropbox, Facebook, Box, Instagram, Google Search, Google Drive, Bing Search, SkyDrive & YouTube
• Snap Guides allow you to make pixel-perfect designs
• Your presentations are automatically saved locally as you create
• Save drafts to the cloud so your Flows are safe, even if your lose or break your device
CREATE AND CUSTOMIZE
• Add transitions to your screen links
• Add links to the web or links to another screen
• Undo & redo any actions or changes
• Duplicate, delete or rearrange screens
• Duplicate any object, including entire Flows
SHARE, VIEW AND PRESENT
• Export to PDF, print via AirPrint*
• Present straight from your iPad, connect to a projector, or use AirPlay
• Works OFFLINE and are SAFE without an Internet connection
• Share your presentations with anyone via URL
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or copy the share URL and paste anywhere
• Embed your Flow into any web site or blog
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD
Use a wide variety of file types, including videos, PDFs and PSDs. You can even select a specific layer from within a PSD file.
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD MARKET
Creative Cloud users can access Creative Cloud Market, a collection of high-quality, curated assets for creatives by creatives. You can access a remarkable selection of vector graphics, icons, patterns, UI Kits, for-placement images, and more – all without leaving the app.
*FlowVella is free to download and use, and comes with a free 500MB/month upload allowance. Premium brings your monthly upload allowance to 1GB and gives you bigger file upload sizes, ability to import/export PDF files, add a password to protect your Flow, and more features coming soon. Premium is available through an auto-renewing subscription for $4.99/month or $39.99/year
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
• Flow title now updates if changed during Post
• Sped up the loading of items from Catalog
• Other performance tweaks and bug fixes
I’ve been experimenting with FlowVella as an alternative for student (and my own) presentations since it first came out. Being a presentation app junky, I try pretty much try everything that’s out there. Being in education and business, I’ve seen enough lame Powerpoint presentations that anything that can help focus on creativity and succinct presentation will draw my attention. The ease of use, flexibility, and templates make this a contender for my top presentation tool. I highly recommend giving it a try and putting it through it’s paces.
This app combines the creativity of Prizi and the productivity and efficiency of Keynote. FlowVella has a wide range of themes to choose from and within the theme are many different unique slides to pick from. You can pick a slide and do whatever you feel like and it will allow you to do it. FlowVella is extremely easy to use. Just remember that you need to explore the app before it becomes easy; you have to get to know it first. I'm sure that once you explore it, you won't use any other presentation app! :)
Great app, Wish there was a little more documentation
So I've just started with this app so maybe I haven't found all the documentation yet. I love the concept but having problems finding instructions on how to implement. Will keep looking and hopefully be able to use this to its full effect.....
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 35.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Flowboard LLC
- © 2014 FlowVella
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- FlowVella Premium$4.99
- 7 Day Premium Pass$3.99
- FlowVella Premium$39.99
- Premium Template$1.99