Looking for meditation? How about manifesting? Try Flowdreaming! Summer McStravick teaches you how “flow” is your ultimate tool for manifesting. It beats Law of Attraction, affirmations, visualization and self-hypnosis hands down. The reason? You learn how to coax the Universe into listening to YOU.
In this podcast app, you learn how to pierce the matrix to set up events, opportunities and situations, and create a future you WANT that unfurls with ease and grace.
Tutored in Louise Hay’s own company (Hay House) and as the founder and creator of Hay House Radio, Summer knows her stuff, and in this totally delightful, sometimes quirky, always entertaining podcast, you’ll get heaps of her knowledge. She’s not your average teacher: she’s real, honest, and incredibly insightful. She’s the mentor, mom, guru, and friend you always wanted.
She's also incredibly educated in manifesting and Law of Attraction, having made hundreds of programs for and co-hosted dozens of specials with people like Dr. Wayne Dyer, Jerry and Esther Hicks (Abraham-Hicks), Louise, Hay, Doreen Virtue, and dozens of other visionaries.
Every episode of this podcast contains a Flowdream on topics from finance and money…to finding your life partner. This app delivers them all!
Flowdreaming is highly pleasurable, crazily effective, and once you get into it and start seeing all the goodies it brings you, you’ll want to keep doing it forever.
This app features:
• Access to dozens of hour-long podcasts for FREE (Premium Access unlocks Flowdreaming's complete back catalog of hundreds of 60-minute episodes going back to 2005!)
• Automatic playback of episodes packed with great ideas and techniques for expanding your manifesting
• Free Flowdreams in each show to use for meditating or manifesting
• Searchable, complete descriptions of hundreds of episode topics: sleep, money, romance, stress, sex, healing, jobs, family, love, success, and more
• New episodes are automatically downloaded
• Bookmark your favorite episodes for easy playback so you can listen over and over
• Playback Resume (for when you're interrupted by a call or other distraction)
• Quick access to all ways to contact Summer, Flowdreaming.com, or the live radio show
Visit Summer’s site at www.flowdreaming.com to go even deeper into the delicious World of Flow.
Download this app now! It’s free. And it could change your world.
New episode layouts
Ratings and Reviews
Go with the Flow!
This Podcast is my go to source of energy, inspiration, and positivity. If I am feeling down, or it seems like I am moving in slow motion, I find an appropriate episode to help me manifest healthier attitude.
If I am feeling good already, listening to Summer is like soaking up a ray of golden sunshine, by the time the episode is over I am ready to break down walls and co-create a better reality with all of my newfound motivation.
The flow-dreaming podcast has become of my self-care staples, and I strongly recommend giving it a listen!
I love Flowdreaming 👍😁❤️☘️💚
Love, love, love this App.
Rediscovered this app when I found a playlist I had bought a year ago & rediscovered why I was drawn to Summer to begin with — she’s a life saver. If you’re going through a tough time (or not) there’s something for everyone in whatever space you’re in. Thank you, Summer!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.