Have you ever faced the question “How can I help?” Flower makes it easier to both ask and answer that question. With Flower’s tools you can reach out to friends and family members when you need a little extra support and let them know exactly what they can do. Or if you know someone special who needs reinforcements, you can pull together a group and offer everything from advocacy to pet-sitting to a walk in the park.
Join us in changing the way we take care of each other.
* Begin by letting your friends and family know what they can do to help with “I Could Use” - a list of things that could make your day a bit brighter, from dinner at the end of a hard day to company at your next doctor appointment.
* Send good wishes, messages of support, make plans, or just let someone know you care.
* Identify your own special talents and superpowers and use “I Can Offer” to extend a helping hand.
* Invite a group of friends to add their support by contributing to a group message for someone who matters.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving Flower, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: You need iOS 9 or later to be able to use Flower on your iPhone.
Changing our website to Flower.io
Ratings and Reviews
Destressed my friend with cancer
I had a friend that had terminal cancer and Flower helped take a lot off of her plate. She was having to call people to ask for things she couldn't do for herself like rides to the doctor. With Flower she could put a need on the app and her friends would know she needed help. It just made her life easier. It also help us know when she needed help. It was a godsend to all of us.
Really Interesting Take on Caregiving
Very interesting way to organize friends and family to help someone. Kinda like a registry.
I've really enjoyed using Flower to help out the ones I love.
- Dogpatch Technology, LLC
- 19.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dogpatch Technology, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.