Over 20 million bouquets sent! A top-5 app on the App Store. Plant seeds, care for the plants, watch the flowers bloom, and create bouquets to share with friends and family.
• "A lot of fun and quite addicting. We've already brightened a few people's day by sending them virtual bouquets." -- MacLife
• "Flower Garden, you have unlocked the key to my heart.” -- The Portable Gamer
• "This is my kind of garden--one that I can’t kill.” –- Los Angeles Times, Appiphilia
Enjoy the serenity of nature wherever you are, and never be late sending flowers again! Whether you have green thumbs or just enjoy the tranquil sights and sounds of the garden, Flower Garden gives you a soothing, creative experience to be enjoyed over time and shared with your friends and loved ones.
Plant different types of seeds, water them, and watch them bloom in front of your eyes. Some flowers will bloom right away, while others will take a few minutes of care a day for over a week. Keep a healthy, vibrant garden right on your iPhone or iPod!
Best of all, the flowers you grow in Flower Garden can be shared! Cut your most beautiful flowers to make a bouquet and send it to your loved ones. Flower Garden’s virtual bouquets are delivered with a personalized card and a note letting them know you took the time to grow the flowers just for them, making it all the more special.
The paid version of Flower Garden is the same as this version, but it comes with the Outdoor Garden, Common Seeds, and Bonus Seeds.
Two additional gardens to grow lots of plants at once.
Fixed watering notification badges on iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely! But a DOG?
This is truly a wonderful experience! I wouldn't say it's a game, its simply something to be enjoyed. Great if you're looking to relax or pass the time. I would also say that its perfect for all ages, even those younger and older since you don't need to master a perfect skill or strategical plan. The Flower Garden is rewarding each and every time your flowers bloom. I like that you receive points for tending to your flowers as well as being able to skip the requested bouquets for points if you cannot complete the items being "ordered."
The sound effects are quite nice and very relaxing. I would suggest that the noise for what I am assuming is a barking dog-HAS TO GO! The sprinkling of water is right on as are the birds during the day and crickets at night. PLEASE get rid of that dog like sound effect. It doesn't sound like a dog and its repeated far too often. It makes me want to mute the sound but then again I'll miss out on the relaxing birds/crickets which I really don't want to do. I hope this reaches the developer's attention.
Something amiss with the last update!
I am addicted, I admit it. I like to grow the flowers, and trade the credits for more fertilizer so I can grow more flowers. However, since the last update, I’ve noticed a few anomalies:
1) bouquet requests will change before I can grow the flowers requested. It just happened again. I was growing some wild rose, and before they were grown the request changed to snappy flower. The bouquet request shouldn’t change until it is skipped or redeemed.
2) pots of flowers are “cloning” themselves over neighboring pots, overwriting the previous flowers. This is not the occasional “your flowers have spread” where they spread to an empty pot, but overwriting a pot of flowers, so now I have 3 identical pots of pink grace (I never plant more than 1 pot of the flowers that regrow themselves.) Once even overwriting a pot that I was needing for a bouquet request that I was growing other flowers for. The “cloned” pot is the exact configuration (number & arrangement of blossoms) as the one it copied.
Anyway, I won’t stop playing this as I still enjoy it, but I thought you’d like to know what’s going on. I’m using an iPhone 5 with latest iOS.
(My original review below)
I have a hard time keeping house plants alive, but these are great...
Peaceful “game” but too restrictive
This game has been out for a long time now. I had it right when it came out and had unlocked a lot of things. I redownloaded it today and there are so few choices to pick from and there’s no way to pick up where you left off (or maybe it’s just been too long). Regardless, there are too many in-app purchases. This app has been out too long to still have so many. Make a single 2.99 purchase to unlock everything (seeds/backgrounds/pots/etc) and make fertilizers and colors be rewards for making bouquets. I’d really like to get into this again, but it’s just so slow moving without making multiple purchases. Add some new seeds too!
- Snappy Touch
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2014 Snappy Touch LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Fertilizer (20 doses) $0.99
- Additional pots $0.99
- Common Seeds $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.