"It's an experience that anybody can appreciate and one that offers hope for video games' potential to stir the soul." - TIME
"Flower represents an important moment in the development of interactivity and art." - The Smithsonian American Art Museum
"An experience that is unique and enthralling." - Wired
"Flower is a remarkable and exquisitely crafted piece of work that transcends the medium effortlessly." - The Telegraph
Experience award-winning Flower, now available on the App Store. Originally developed by thatgamecompany, Flower lets you take control of the wind as you explore and navigate beautiful, lush environments using motion controls. Journey through varied landscapes at your own pace, interacting with and changing the environment as you go, and find balance and harmony in your surroundings.
This is an interactive escape that takes you on an emotional journey like no other game you've ever experienced.
• Simple Gameplay Controls – Controlling the game is as simple as tilting your device in the direction you want to go.
• Lush and Interactive Environments – Vast grassy fields, blowing in the breeze, create a lush, immersive environment.
• Immersive and Emotional – Accessible to gamers and non-gamers alike, the game takes players on an incredibly personal and emotional experience.
Thank you for playing Flower.
This version includes support for newer iOS devices, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Is Flower a puzzle game or is it a meditative adventure in which the sheer spectacle of floating across its stunning landscapes absorbs all your attention? Yes. Traditional gameplay concepts are paired with novel interactions, and masterful use of color, sound, and movement. Flower is as much an artful expression of rebirth and regeneration as it is a game, and an experience that broadens the understanding of what a game can be.
Beautiful but ultimately frustrating
The first minute or two was awe inspiring at the beauty, then you realized it was very difficult to control from an iPad. Thinking it only needed more practice time didn’t gain any improvement. The final straw was having to start over from the very beginning. Every. Single. Time. There was so much more to explore but I could never get there.
Apple tv support
Is this game run in apple tv too ?
- Annapurna Games, LLC
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2017 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Flower is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Developed by thatgamecompany.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.