Flowing - Magic photo viewer for Instagram, Facebook and Flickr
By Oriole2 Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse your photos wirelessly on your HD TV via AirPlay and Apple TV.
You have never dreamt of such a photo exploring experience. Be ready for surprise.
Photos are flowing across your screen in magic layouts. Your photos from photo library, Facebook, Instagram and Flickr can flow continuously in your screen.
--- Stunning Layouts ---
• Hexagon layout – The perfect shape ever created by nature ignite your imagination
• Constellation layout – Discover your photos just like explore the constellation
• Card layout – Nature but creative card combinations
--- Key Features ---
• AirPlay Enabled for Apple TV! Browse your photos wirelessly on your HD TV
• Seamlessly flow photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and your library
• Quickly browse photos in different albums
• Photos are flowing in a steady stream
• Easily change the flowing layouts
• Pause and continue flow
• 3 Flowing velocity : snail, turtle and rabbit
• 4 different flowing directions available
• Tap, pinch and zoom to efficiently browse photo
• Snap the moment
• Share on Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Twitter and more
--- Other Great Features ---
• Flowing is a universal app, specially designed and optimized for both iPhone and iPad
• Completely support iOS 6 and iPhone 5
• Portrait and Landscape orientation support
Please check out this guide from Apple to enable AirPlay Mirroring: iOS: How to use AirPlay Mirroring. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5209
What's New in Version 3.2
- Bugs fix.
does not work
I thought it would look exactly like Instagram due to the fact that I am not able to log on to Instagram without it crashing severely so I thought this app would let me log onto Instagram and look exactly like Instagram but it doesn't so uninstalling. I can only view my photos not the newsfeed, my notifications, and etc, none these does it tell me what the icons on the bottom mean.
I got the app to be able to put Instagram pics on airplay to Apple TV. Can't figure it out.
Doesn't work for Flickr
As os May 2015 it doesn't work for Flickr. You click Flickr's icon and nothing happens.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 03, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Oriole2 Co., Ltd.
- Copyright © 2014 Oriole2
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hexagon layout$1.99
- Constellation layout $1.99