FlowNote - Get Ideas Flowing
By AllFocus, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ideas flow freely among apps, iCloud, and iMessage, so you can easily create and share the latest with your teammates. Plus, join the group chat by projects to track the feedback, edit without switching apps, and enjoy data privacy and security. Get it now.
Be More Capable in iMessage
• Create project lists and photo albums interactively with iMessage groups, while chatting for feedback.
• Get stuff done with progress checkers, and create memories together with smart photo manager. All with easy updates.
• Communicate via iMessage network with security and privacy.
• Continue from where you left off upon returning to the app.
• Grab your content from FlowNote for instant sharing, or feed the changes and chat histories back to FlowNote.
Keep Going with Your Lists
• Stay on top of your “MustDo” tasks for today, tomorrow, and next seven days.
• Change status in MustDo and see the results in charts and lists.
• Spot the sections falling behind in a progress chart and jump to see what's left to be done.
• Insert sections anywhere and reorder them with drag and drop.
Organize Your Ideas
• Add to your Ideabooks easily from Lists, Slides, and web notes, and make changes without leaving the app.
• Use shared resources to quickly draft new ideabooks to work with your team or family (access iCloud & device photos together online or offline).
• Add your own Ideabooks folders and subfolders.
Create Memories Together
• Unpack photo attachments to play slideshows in iMessage.
• Upload photos to iCloud for easy access by teammates.
• Update slides linked to ideabooks for you.
Schedule + Notify
• Manage your schedules with to-dos top of mind.
• Share My Group events via iCloud, without losing sight of events from your devices.
• Get status updates and alerts on Today view, with links to the source files.
• Create recurring events using natural language recognition.
Collaborate + Sync via iCloud
• Continue your work between iOS devices freely.
• Manage groups and devices with templates and organizer.
• Share files with My Group for collaboration or with My View for browsing. Or, add your own groups with the ability to manage members and turn off sharing.
• Upload incremental changes to iCloud to save bandwidth.
• Change your attendance status right from a meeting reminder.
• Move paragraphs and files between apps even when you’re offline.
• Use widgets to save email messages and web notes to Lists or Ideabooks folders.
Privacy + Security
• Import contacts to create groups for sharing your work as PDF attachments via secure Apple Mail.
• Use one iTunes account to support up to 6 people and 10 devices, so the organizer and device owners can manage the groups for iCloud file sharing.
• Sharing with iMessage groups is accessible to iOS users with phone numbers or email addresses.
FlowNote is priced at $2.99 for the Lists app with iMessage extension, file sharing via iCloud, and free trial of the Ideabooks, Events, and Slides apps, all ad free. An in-app purchase reminder will pop up when you're over the limit of two files per free app.
Have any feedback or questions? We’d love to hear from you! Contact us by email at email@example.com, on Facebook at /getideasflowing, or on Twitter at @getideasflowing or @iMessageTips.
Love FlowNote? Write us an App Store review. Thank you.
What's New in Version 3.2
Know who are the active members on the project by simply tag it with a team name. Plus, quickly find what you want through additional filters such as emojis and keywords. All in the iMessage app for getting ideas flowing together. Download it now!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 69.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AllFocus, Inc.
- © AllFocus, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ideabooks Unlimited$0.99