FlowVella - Presentation Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
FlowVella allows anyone to QUICKLY and EASILY create BEAUTIFUL, INTERACTIVE presentations with images, text, videos, PDFs, links and photo galleries and post them to the web to share with anyone on any device. Synch with the free FlowVella iPad app.
FlowVella has all the features you need – none of the bloat. It's simple and intuitive, yet powerful.
## Featured in Best New Apps, New to the Mac App Store & Macs in Class ##
TEMPLATES - FREE and BEAUTIFUL
FlowVella is bundled with professionally designed templates for: portfolios, school reports, pitches, photo galleries and so much more. When you start creating a Flow, you can choose from our catalog of handcrafted and beautifully styled templates. FlowVella's clean and intuitive interface allows anyone to lay out beautiful screens with pixel precision.
CREATE ANYWHERE, SHARE WITH ANYONE
Because your Flows are saved in the cloud (and saved locally), you never have to worry about having access to your presentations. Need to present, but forgot your Mac or iPad at home? Hop onto any computer and pull up your work in seconds! In addition, our web player makes it possible to share your presentation with anyone, whether they are a FlowVella user or not.
BEST VIDEO PRESENTATION SUPPORT
• Embed MP4/mov files - videos work offline or online, every time
• On iPad, videos download and then play instantly, online or offline
• Add custom 'preview' image for each video
• Add YouTube videos
• Add Vimeo videos
SHARE – OR KEEP THINGS PRIVATE
If you choose to, you can share your work with anyone on any device - no account or special app is required to view Flows. Each Flow gets a unique short URL (web link) you can share.
Sharing is your choice – if you want to keep things private, you can do that too! FlowVella offers several privacy levels so your content can only be seen by those with whom you wish to share. You are in complete control of your presentations with FlowVella's privacy settings.
FLOWVELLA IS FULL FEATURED
• ##NEW Support for retina graphics on Mac
• Snap Guides allow you to make pixel-perfect designs
• Your presentations are automatically saved LOCALLY as you create, and works OFFLINE
• Save drafts to the cloud so your Flows are safe, even if your lose or break your device
CREATE AND CUSTOMIZE
• ##NEW - Import PowerPoint (PPTX) files (beta)
• ##NEW - Import PhotoShop (PSD) files as flattened png files
• ##NEW - Link to Flows from master presentation
• Embed PDFs, image galleries as well as images and text
• Add links to the web or links to another screen
• Add transitions to your screen links
• Undo & redo any actions or changes
• Duplicate, delete or rearrange screens
• Duplicate any object, including entire Flows
SHARE, VIEW AND PRESENT
• ##NEW - Auto advance/play timed pages with LOOPING
• Import and embed PDF documents
• Flows work OFFLINE and are SAFE without an Internet connection
• Share your presentations with anyone by simply sharing a link
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, or copy the share link and paste anywhere
• Embed your Flow into any website or blog
• Please note that FlowVella currently is 4:3 with plans for HD in the near future
FlowVella for Mac comes with a free 500MB/month upload allowance. FlowVella Premium brings your monthly upload allowance to 1GB, and gives you bigger file upload sizes, allows you to add a password to protect your Flows, expanded analytics, and there will be more features coming soon.
Don't forget to download the free iPad app as well at: https://flowvella.com/presentation-app-ipad
We hope you have a great experience with FlowVella!
If you are enjoying FlowVella, please give us a review and a rating, it helps us very much and we love the feedback.
Have suggestions, feedback, just want to chat? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter, @flowvella or Facebook.com/flowvella
We're dedicated to improving FlowVella for YOU!
Formerly known as Flowboard.
We <3 You!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
From the 1.2 release: • Stability improvements for users on OS X 10.9!
• Auto-advance now supports looping when reaching the last screen
• Can now pause an auto-advancing presentation by pressing spacebar
• Flowception! You can now create links to (public) Flows from within your Flows
• Users without a second monitor can now open Presenter Notes
• Added diagonal arrow shape
• Improved stability
• Library and Catalog pages now load correctly
• Auto-advance progress bar now shows properly in presenter notes
• Red spellcheck underline no longer shows in screen previews
• Fixed bug where dragging images from Chrome/Safari would often not work
• Fixed visual issue when cropping some images added from iPad
• Minor updates to PPTX importer
Have suggestions, feedback, just want to chat? Send us an email at email@example.com or find us on Twitter, @flowvella or Facebook.
We're dedicated to improving FlowVella for YOU!
FlowVella Continues to Get Better - repost for latest update 1.2.1
Thank you! This latest update seems to be the best yet. These guys keep the updates coming, a solid cadence of new features, enhancements and fixes.
Highly recommend if you want a tool to create presentations, or tell stories and publish to the web or export to PDF, or just present off your Mac. Coupled with the iPad app which is free and this is a seriously great solution for desktop <-> tablet professional presentation system.
I love having my presentations available on the web to be able to show them off anywhere.
Love autoplay features
I’m loving the ability to set my slides to auto advance! I’ve been wanting a presentation maker to be able to set it and forget it.