FltPlan Go is the essential companion to FltPlan.com. Because FltPlan Go is integrated with FltPlan.com, flight plans and NavLogs are automatically synced to your device along with Weight & Balance profiles, eLogbook profiles, and Checklists for offline and in-flight use.
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan.com, and it will sync to FltPlan Go to allow you to responsively edit the flight plan on the map
• NavLogs are automatically synced and downloaded for offline use
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan Go to sync to FltPlan.com
FltPlan Go delivers powerful routing, weather, mapping features, and comprehensive aviation information including:
• Airport & FBO Information including current fuel prices
• Geo-Referenced approach plates & airport diagrams (U.S & Canada)
• Weather, including METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, & MOS
• NOTAMs & Remarks
• Sync FltPlan.com flight plans and interactively edit on the map
• File a flight plan from within FltPlan Go
• Moving maps with sectionals, enroute charts, & more
• Overlay approach plates & procedures on the map
• Layers including SUAs, TFRs, State Outline, Airports, Fuel Prices, CAP Grid, Stadiums, and Customs
• Display METARs, Winds, SIGMETs, and animated Weather on the map
• Display MOS weather forecasts (up to 4 days out) on the map
• Breadcrumbs with enhanced playback & option to open in Google Earth
• Display Search & Rescue patterns
• Course Deviation Indicator (CDI)
• Create or import Custom Waypoints in KML or CSV format
• Overlay in-flight ADS-B traffic & weather or XM Weather*
• NavLogs automatically sync and download for offline use
• Email or print NavLogs from within FltPlan Go
• Weight & Balance - create computations with the option to email
• eLogbook - create logbook entries to sync to our eLogbook program
• Checklists - synced from FltPlan.com for your specific aircraft
• Binders - create flight specific binders with documents or procedures, airports, NavLogs, weather briefs, & more
• Weather - search airport or route weather
• Tracking - view live tracking
• Cloud Tops
• Aviation Calculators
• Access to FltPlan.com
• Dynon SkyView
• Advanced Flight Systems
• Avidyne IFD Series
• DAC International GDC64
• Stratus 3
• Dual XGPS 170/190
• Dynon D2
• iLevil SW
• L-3 Lynx
• Custom Unit
• Garmin GDL 51 & GLO
• Dual XGPS 150
• Bad Elf
• Garmin Pilot
• Satcom Direct
• Jeppesen Mobile FD 2.7
• X-Plane Simulator
• FSX & Prepar3D
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
FltPlan has grown into the largest flight planning company in North America. FltPlan covers the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, Panama, and parts of Venezuela and Columbia. FltPlan’s 165,000-plus active, registered users file more than 55% of all N#-registered flight plans. FltPlan Go is a part of FltPlan's comprehensive system that includes free, web-based flight planning and filing and a full range of premium services. FltPlan has more than 18 years of general aviation experience, giving pilots access to the best support team in the business.
24/7 FltPlan Go support is available at Tech@FltPlan.com
• Activate/Close VFR flight plans from within FltPlan Go
• Maps - Map Options (top left) - VFR Activate/Close
• NavLogs - NavLog Options (top left) - VFR Activate/Close
• Custom Map Layers (MBTILES)
• Maps - Map Options (top left) - Custom Map Layers
• ScratchPad: added ATIS and CRAFT templates
• Added NCWF layer
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fltplan Go is BETTER than Foreflight !
I use this app on my iPhone 7.
I fly single-cockpit 180 knots VFR at 1,000 AGL below a Class B with 2 underlying Class C and 6 underlying Class D airports. All in mountainous terrain. The moving map TAC chart shows me exactly where I am with superb ground detail. By glancing at my iPhone I can keep my head out of the cockpit. Just what I need.
Foreflight et al have way to much “high and IFR” stuff for quick safe low-level VFR navigation. KISS !
Too complicated and slow.
The old plain FltPlan app was better than this Go app. I just need a way to file flight plans quick and easy from my iPhone without WiFi. The Go app is way too complicated for iPhone and takes way too many steps trying to file. It’s not user friendly at all on the iPhone. It takes up way too much memory. I’m also tired of all the download popping up. If I need the download. Then I’ll ask for it. Need just a quick easy way to file flight plans.
iPhone X Update
This latest update had support for the iPhone X, however, aside from the splash screen, there is a gray bar by the notch area, where it does not cover the entire screen. FYI, thx.
Thanks for your review. We will have this corrected in a future version of FltPlan Go for iPhone.
- Flight Plan LLC
- 339.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Flight Plan LLC 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.