By FltPlan.com (Flight Plan LLC)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FltPlan Go is the essential companion to the FltPlan.com website. The app brings our powerful route and mapping features to your iPad for inflight and offline use.
FltPlan Go Features:
• Airport & FBO Information
• Fuel Prices Along Route
• Geo-Referenced Approach Plates & Airport Diagrams (U.S. & Canada)
• Moving Maps w/Sectionals, Enroute Charts, & more
• In-flight Weather w/ADS-B or XM Weather* •
• Weight & Balance
• Flight Tracking
• Aircraft Checklists
• Breadcrumbs with Enhanced Playback
• Auto Sync Between App & FltPlan.com Website
• CAP Grid
• Split Screen
• Animated WX
• Flight Instruments
• Approach Plates on Map
• Cloud Tops Tool
• Dynon SkyView Integration*
• Advanced Flight Systems Integration*
• Jeppesen Mobile FD 2.7 Integration*
• 24/7 Technical Support Available at Tech@FltPlan.com
* Subscription/unit required
Connectivity Options include:
• Advanced Flight Systems
• Dual XGPS
• iLevil SW
• L-3 Lynx
• Sky Radar
• Sky 2
• Add Custom Unit
• Satcom Direct
• Jeppesen Mobile FD
• X-Plane Simulator
• FSX & Prepar3D GPS
FltPlan files more flight plans than all other general aviation flight planning companies combined. FltPlan has more than 16 years of general aviation experience, and provides access to the best support team in the business. FltPlan continues to add features to the website and apps to better support their users and the aviation community.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 4.5.3
• Cosmetic enhancements
• Minor bug fixes
Looks good but does not work. You can down load a sectional but that's about it.
I downloaded the offline maps. Opened the sectional, so far so good. Touch a way point and it brings up the add to route, ok good. Pressed add to route, bzzzzzz you lose, doesn't work.
Wow talk about an epic fail. How did this ever make it past testing? I mean really, the whole reason for the app just fails right out of the gate. Didn't anyone, ever even try to use the app even one time during development?