FltPlan Go is the essential companion to FltPlan.com. Because FltPlan Go is integrated with FltPlan.com, flight plans and NavLogs are automatically synced to your device along with Weight & Balance profiles, eLogbook profiles, and Checklists for offline and in-flight use.
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan.com, and it will sync to FltPlan Go to allow you to responsively edit the flight plan on the map
• NavLogs are automatically synced and downloaded for offline use
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan Go to sync to FltPlan.com
FltPlan Go delivers powerful routing, weather, mapping features, and comprehensive aviation information including:
• Airport & FBO Information including current fuel prices
• Geo-Referenced approach plates & airport diagrams (U.S & Canada)
• Weather, including METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, & MOS
• NOTAMs & Remarks
• Sync FltPlan.com flight plans and interactively edit on the map
• File a flight plan from within FltPlan Go
• Moving maps with sectionals, enroute charts, & more
• Overlay approach plates & procedures on the map
• Layers including SUAs, TFRs, State Outline, Airports, Fuel Prices, CAP Grid, Stadiums, and Customs
• Display METARs, Winds, SIGMETs, and animated Weather on the map
• Display MOS weather forecasts (up to 4 days out) on the map
• Breadcrumbs with enhanced playback & option to open in Google Earth
• Split Screen to view information simultaneously, including airports, Flight Instruments (AHRS),
procedures, NavLogs, Howgozit, Checklists, & More
• Display Search & Rescue patterns
• Course Deviation Indicator (CDI)
• View Howgozit to track real time progress of your flight
• Create or import Custom Waypoints in KML or CSV format
• Overlay in-flight ADS-B traffic & weather or XM Weather*
• NavLogs automatically sync and download for offline use
• Email or print NavLogs from within FltPlan Go
• Weight & Balance - create computations with the option to email
• eLogbook - create logbook entries to sync to our eLogbook program
• Checklists - synced from FltPlan.com for your specific aircraft
• Binders - create flight specific binders with documents or procedures, airports, NavLogs, weather briefs, & more
• Weather - search airport or route weather
• Tracking - view live tracking
• Cloud Tops
• Aviation Calculators
• Access to FltPlan.com
• Dynon SkyView
• Advanced Flight Systems
• Avidyne IFD Series
• DAC International GDC64
• Stratus 3
• Dual XGPS 170/190
• Dynon D2
• iLevil SW
• L-3 Lynx
• Custom Unit
• Garmin GDL 51 & GLO
• Dual XGPS 150
• Bad Elf
• Garmin Pilot
• Satcom Direct
• Jeppesen Mobile FD 2.7
• X-Plane Simulator
• FSX & Prepar3D
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
FltPlan has grown into the largest flight planning company in North America. FltPlan covers the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, Panama, and parts of Venezuela and Columbia. FltPlan’s 165,000-plus active, registered users file more than 55% of all N#-registered flight plans. FltPlan Go is a part of FltPlan's comprehensive system that includes free, web-based flight planning and filing and a full range of premium services. FltPlan has more than 18 years of general aviation experience, giving pilots access to the best support team in the business.
24/7 FltPlan Go support is available at Tech@FltPlan.com
• Search airport by name
• Airport icons with runways (Maps - Options - Runway/Airport Icons - Runway Icons)
• Option to view a procedure on the map from Airports - Procedures
• Option to add a procedure to a Binder from Airports - Procedures
• Miscellaneous Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Too bad there aren’t more stars
I made my first trip with this app today and I was overwhelming pleased. I’d recommend it to all pilots but especially to CAP pilots because of the search grids. I use it in an iPad with internal gps and the convenience of the app is amazing. We use ForeFlight in the club and it’s great. This lacks the synthetic vision, but it looks like it does just about everything else. Can’t say enough good things about it.
Great app up until the oct 31 release.
Use this app every day. Worked like a dream until this most recent update. Flew 4 hours last night no issues. Loaded the app this morning, and the app is no longer properly framed in the screen. Fits fine when load screen pops up...but then when the app loads it's not properly formatted and there is one inch of the screen on bottom that is cut off with a white bar, and the screen is offset and cuts off the right side of maps.
Developer Response ,
This issue has been resolved in FltPlan Go version 4.7.16. Please update at your earliest convenience.
This app has come a long way since its 1st release. Easy, intuitive, and very functional. If I could suggest any improvements, it would be to speed up downloads of maps and charts. It is very slow from the super large files.
It would also be nice to see synthetic vision for those with an AI.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. Please send an email to Tech@FltPlan.com so we can look into the slow download speed for larger files that you are experiencing.
- Flight Plan LLC
- 338.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Flight Plan LLC 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.