FLTR: Smartphone Photography Magazine
By Apptitude Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE: NO COMMITMENT TRIAL – GET THE LATEST ISSUE OF FLTR AND THE NEXT FOUR ABSOLUTELY FREE TODAY!
SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER – Get an annual subscription (52 issues) for only £13.99 / €15.99 / $19.99 – saving more than 60% off the total price.
FLTR is the world's first smartphone photography magazine, published weekly and designed exclusively for the iPhone.
The best camera is the one that's always with you, and the popularity of the smartphone has made photographers of us all. FLTR is the first magazine to explore this new and universal language of photography, offering an unparalleled source of inspiration and technical know-how.
Created by the award-winning team behind British Journal of Photography, the world's longest-running photography magazine, FLTR offers exclusive interviews with both amateur and professional photographers who have found success with their smartphones. There are also stunning pictures, and in-depth reviews of the best photography apps and accessories for your smartphone, plus how-to guides to take your photography to the next level and take advantage of your smartphone's capabilities.
FLTR is about you: each week we'll invite you to submit your own images, and we'll publish the best ones in the magazine. You can also share content with your friends from inside the app and join in the discussions online, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and EyeEm.
Download FLTR for free, then either subscribe or buy single issues.
** Subscription terms and conditions
• Subscriptions are available at various prices, with durations from one month to one year. All include free trial periods. If you choose to purchase a subscription your iTunes account will be charged for the cost of the subscription at the end of that trial period, unless you choose to cancel (see below) beforehand.
• At the end of the subscription duration period, unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your iTunes account will be charged the renewal cost within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You may manage your subscription, or cancel this auto renewal, at any time via your iTunes Account settings. However, subscription sales are final. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will cease at the end of the current period - no refunds will be given.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription.
I really like this magazine. There are a bunch of magazines that I've tried from news stand, but this is one that I will actually keep subscribed to.
The articles are interesting and well written. The issues are short so that you can read the whole thing in a week and not feel burdened by it.
My only complaint is the interface design. I know they use a third-party service to create the magazines, but it is really dated.
Horrible UI (ugly, cluttered, always in a way), even worse UX (that does not work and is confusing) and ads everywhere.
Wasted $1 on this.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apptitude Media Ltd
- © Apptitude Media Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- FLTR Subscription$1.99
- FLTR Subscription$19.99
- Issue 011$0.99
- Issue 001$0.99
- Issue 002$0.99
- Issue 009$0.99
- Issue 004$0.99
- Issue 008$0.99
- Issue 013$0.99
- Issue 003$0.99